New UT Pricing Structure

agman

Has anyone taken the time to study the new pricing structure of UT Athletic Tickets? I looked at my tickets in Neyland which will go up 42 percent in 2022. That appears to be even more than Biden’s inflation. But when I looked at 2022-23 basketball tickets, that was the real sticker shock of 166 percent increase. Grandfathered is a thing of the past with seat donations now required on most seats. Someone might say, if one has to pay for seat donation, everyone should pay. Many people have sold tickets here who were grandfathered for a fair price. Now, people will want to recover their seat donation if they cannot go to the games and offer them for resale.

My $1,000 a year donation that I’ve made for the past 15 years went down to $300 for a pair of tickets. Probably can afford to add an extra seat or two now since my kids are getting older and both want to go.

Seems like half the people I’ve talked to have a lower donation and half have a larger one.

Reactions: agman
I had paid $2000 for 2 seats in Section Q. I now have 4 and pay $2400.

IIRC they said something like 60% would see a price reduction

Reactions: ATC_VOL
The tickets I've been looking at and finally bought this year went from a $1000 donation (per ticket) to $1200 for both tickets all-in. I was very close to pulling the trigger last year (I believe total cost was quoted at north of $2,500), but very glad to see the reduction.

VN Store

Back