New Ubben tweet a few mins ago 4:45pm Jan 12

I’m not buying that Basilio crap. This is a signal from Phil himself telling us Pruitt is back. Time for me to move on. Next season is going to be a waste.

Give it a few days before we start burning mattresses in Knoxville. Things are still very fluid

Unless someone behind the scenes is pulling a Littlefinger type coup, it seems to me that Pruitt will be the coach in 2021. Still, it's really strange to me that he made this hire two days before he's set to be interviewed by the folks from the Glazier firm.

This is ridiculous, why doesn’t the Admin just come out and tell us. It doesn’t make sense if they were gonna keep Pruitt the whole time

8-4 ceiling, 4-8 floor. That's probably what we're looking at in 2021 with Pruitt as coach.

I bet they are being so quiet to avoid another Shanio Fiasco or rioting. Either way it doesn’t sound like we are getting a new head coach and we brought Steele in for 2 years and I bet he will be done after one year with the way things are ran. Open up another “Watch Thread” in 2022. Nothing happening this year . Not excited about this but the paint is written all over the wall . They have been talking an investigating since November and he is still here . Getting new position coaches and that’s it Jack.

Reactions: Coach_Z
It’s simple now. Pruitt made this hire. A fired or very soon to be fired HC is not going to be allowed to make a hire like this.

Pruitt is the head coach for 2021.

Or alternatively, if they do fire Pruitt, they want Steele as the interim HC until the end of 2021. Which honestly wouldn't be the worst plan.

8 wins?....no chance

For him to achieve 8 wins, I'm assuming that this Hendon Hooker turns out to be as good as Dobbs. That along with a number of other things going almost perfect. That's why I call that his ceiling. Most likely we end up 5-7

VN Store

Back