New TN Bill will allow you to kill robbers

If they are running away I wouldn't shoot them in the back. I would call the police and insurance.

If I caught them and was being threatened I would then defend myself.

Lol a skateboard? OOOh scary.

I would take it from him and beat his azz with it because I'm not a punk bytch who has never had a fight in his life. If I got whooped so be it, I fought like a man. If a skateboard makes you fear for your life you don't deserve a gun because you are too shaky to responsibly own one. I would square up like a man. Something you whiny scared rightys all have no concept of.

You all claim to be tough guys but are scared to fight someone to defend yourself and need a gun when faced with any type of tiny threat. You all are like those thugs at the club who start fights then start shooting because they get beat up. The exact same thing.

And he shouldn't have been there with an illegal weapon.

Lol. Chalk this up as one of the dumbest posts ever. My god.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Sure you would have. Tough guy.

(I’m now speaking to “You” in the general since and not this specific goof ball.)

I’m 51 years old with several black belts and at 6.2 220 I’m still in good shape. I’m not fighting anyone anymore
If you come at me I will throw you on the ground if you can get close enough to me. I will assume a defensive posture and warn you. If you advance on me again I will assume you mean to kill me as I’ve made it clear I’m trying to leave and I will then shoot you in the chest. If you have a weapon or otherwise. You don’t have a right to determine how I defend myself. If you want to live you should probably leave me alone as I will do everything in power to get out of a situation alive. I will also give you every chance possible for you to leave alive too. It’s really up to you.
So you are a punk that can't fight like a man. Gotcha

Lol. Chalk this up as one of the dumbest posts ever. My god.
Chalk it up to ounin the right being a bunch of tough talking punks who would rather shoot someone than knuckle up like a man.

He was not getting beat to death or even beat at all. If a threat makes you shoot someone you are a punk.

If that is good then you need to stop bringing up so called Black on Black murders.

9 times out of ten it's a small altercation like you are talking about. I guess we should call all of the club and neighborhood shootings when there's a fight self defense.

Chalk it up to ounin the right being a bunch of tough talking punks who would rather shoot someone than knuckle up like a man.

He was not getting beat to death or even beat at all. If a threat makes you shoot someone you are a punk.

If that is good then you need to stop bringing up so called Black on Black murders.

9 times out of ten it's a small altercation like you are talking about. I guess we should call all of the club and neighborhood shootings when there's a fight self defense.

I guess before you “knuckle up” you better think twice. Nobody has to assume when someone assaults them they just want to throw a few fists. If you want to fight ask me to get in a ring. You f*** with me in public or my home it’ll probably be your last time.

So you are a punk that can't fight like a man. Gotcha
guys who actually can don’t feel the need to prove anything.
And you’re so mentally week that you can be baited with words.

Your weakness is going to get you killed one day. At your funeral they’ll tell stories of your toughness. The next day they’ll all go on with their lives and most will barely remember you existed.

I’m actually sad for you

guys who actually can don’t feel the need to prove anything.
And you’re so mentally week that you can be baited with words.

Your weakness is going to get you killed one day. At your funeral they’ll tell stories of your toughness. The next day they’ll all go on with their lives and most will barely remember you existed.

I’m actually sad for you
They’ll just pour out a 40

Reactions: 1972 Grad

In what world are grown men physically threatening others and "knuckling up?" Maybe when we were 20 but let's grow up a bit

VN Store

Back