New Tennessee song called "Tennessee Orange"

I'm sorry, my wife accidently deleted the email that was sent to her so I don't have a link.

I only heard it 1 time on a old PC with a crappy sound system but I think you'll like it if you can find it.

Somebody please help me and find the song and post a link in here.

Singer is Megan Moroney

Song title is "Tennessee Orange"

A big THANKS to whoever can find it and post a link in here for me.

VFL...GBO!!!
That was terrible. I hope you step on a Lego for that.

It is a pretty song, but there is one undeniably inaccurate lyric therein: ABSOLUTELY NOBODY LOOKS BETTER IN RED THAN IN TENNESSEE ORANGE. They simply haven't realized, regardless of preexisting allegiances, that Tennessee orange is not only the most distinctive color in college athletics but the most beautiful as well. END OF DISCUSSION.

Reactions: crnanancy
Well, Megan Moroney is no Boney Moroni, but she's a bit whiney & nasal IMO. I prefer Bonnie Raitt & Norah Jones singing "Tennessee Waltz". :cool:

Two other good songs are, connor Smith- orange and white, and Morgan Wallen- tennessee fan. Search those on youtube.
I would recommend folks listen to both Orange & White and I Hate Alabama by Conner Smith. After that, they should listen to Tennessee Fan by Morgan Wallen to see how he ripped off both of Conner Smith's songs.

Well, Megan Moroney is no Boney Moroni, but she's a bit whiney & nasal IMO. I prefer Bonnie Raitt & Norah Jones singing "Tennessee Waltz". :cool:

I get what you are saying, but according to Blake Shelton (The Voice) whiney and nasal is true country music.

Too many injections of Botox in her bottom lip among other add-ons. You know what they chant when UGA Cheerleaders run onto the field, “ How ‘Bout Them Dawgs!”

Does she have any under attributes? Just curious.

VN Store

Back