New SEC shorts!...Bowl Edition!

I usually find their skits humorous but this one came up short due to bad acting with all the new extras. It's better when the regulars wear multiple different jerseys in the skits. The newbies just didn't put any heart and soul into their comedy.
Wow, I bet your fun at parties :rolleyes:

Reactions: dduncan4163
The music city bowl, is like going to the prom with your cousin.

My cousin.
proxy-image

Yeah I am, lol just calling it like I see it. I mean not everybody is a comedian and not every skit they do is funny. I thought this one sucked.
I though they did a pretty good job putting this together just hours after the bowls were announced...You know how hard it is to put a script together that quickly knowing it has to be out by monday at a certain time?...Pretty damn difficult but they pulled it off...Some of them probably weren't even actors but friends of theirs they just got to fill in the spots.

I forgot how many elite coaches are in the SECW until I was watching this.

Saban, Kelly, Leach, Kiffin, Fisher, Pittman. If I were Kiffin, Leach, or Harsin I’d be looking to get out of dodge. Try to get the Oregon job.

Reactions: dduncan4163
There should be a "French's Mustard" Bowl to go along with the Duke's Mayo Bowl . . . we would be a shoe in for an invitation, Lane can do the coin toss assisted by UT's men's and women's golf team!!

GBO
I'll take it a step further. French's Mustard Bowl should be held in Neyland Stadium.

COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD
Yup

I usually find their skits humorous but this one came up short due to bad acting with all the new extras. It's better when the regulars wear multiple different jerseys in the skits. The newbies just didn't put any heart and soul into their comedy.
The bad acting is a major part of the humor of the skits. I worry about you if you think the acting was stellar in any of the SEC shorts.

Reactions: Volatility
COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD COMEDY GOLD

It was going good, Then they plug in Herbstriet at the end. Yuck!

VN Store

Back