New Rules Or Laws

(shodges119 @ May 24 said:
:D

Personally I never state a problem without a solution. In regards to the comment I made concerning welfare. Here goes my solution.

1. All Americans that need wellfare may apply. Upon applying you have 1 year to find a stable job and remove yourself from the program.

2. At the 1 yr mark the government will provide you a stable job by enrolling you into military service. If handicapped you will be provided a job you can handle with your handicap. (Bases still have Quartermasters doing Laundry right?)

3. At this point you may use all of the resources available to Military Personel such as 75% Tuition assistance and so on.

4. If you choose to leave the Military after your 4 yr tour you are not allowed to re apply for welfare. You can however re enlist to military service.

5. For the current partakers in Welfare who are too old and or ineligible for service you will be provided for much as you are today. Call this the Grandfather Clause for the elderly.

6. If you are on Welfare and get busted commiting a felony offense your are immediately removed from the program permanently.

7. Reinstate the Judicial Privilage of our Judges to give Minor offense criminals the option of Military Service instead of Jail.

8. Give American Industry incentives for keeping their low level jobs in the United States. I am tired of seeing good people unemployed because the job they did for 30 years moved to Mexico.

9. Follow Canada's example in Health care. Make it affordable for the elective surgeries. And provide Goverment Subsidised care for Emergencies and Preventative Care. I have heard of many hard workers going under due to having to help pay for their Mother or Father's cancer treatment.
What do you all think? Have i totally lost my mind?

very well done! :rock:

VN Store

Back