New Rule for the SEC

volbound1700

If you get hammered by a Sunbelt team *cough* *Arkansas* *cough*, your team has to go out to mid-field at the end of the game, pull down your pants, and prove that they are still men.

We lost to Georgia State.....

I KNOW. THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR IT and I think our team should have been punished for it. I blame that loss on Jim Chaney primarily. He should have called down field passing plays. We did one against Georgia State. You can't tell me that Georgia State's DBs could have kept up with Jajuan Jennings or Marcus Calloway. We should have done like backyard football and told them to go long.

The defense was embarrassing too but that was another story.

Same thing just happened to South Carolina. Maybe it should dawn on folks that the Sunbelt is an actual FBS conference and not a bunch of 1-AA teams like some of them were 10 years ago.

Reactions: C1500
The stand our defense made at the end of the game more than makes up for the PPP (piss poor performance) of the. first of the season.

After losing to GA St this year, i can’t trash talk other SEC schools at the moment. That Arkansas team is horrendous though.

I don't understand it. WE ARE THE ****ING SEC. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SNEEZE AND BEAT THESE SCHOOLS BY 30. Are these SEC coaches and players that inept?

45-19 to Western ****ING Kentucky. With the University of Arkansas. The LEAD University in your state and a team that had won a National Title in its history. What is wrong with those players and coaches? Wyoming? Appalachian State? Georgia State? San Jose State? UNLV?

I thought the SEC was the best. This is underachievement on a grand scale and these coaching staffs should be ashamed.

Even the UAB game shocked me. I was surprised our SEC Offensive line full of 4 star athletes could not just knock the UAB defenders off the line and then our RBs get easy 7-8 yard games. We did that all the time in the Fulmer era.

That is where we need to be again and I do think Pruitt will get us there despite the ineptitude of his staff in the first two games this year.

I don't understand it. WE ARE THE ****ING SEC. WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SNEEZE AND BEAT THESE SCHOOLS BY 30. Are these SEC coaches and players that inept?

45-19 to Western ****ING Kentucky. With the University of Arkansas. The LEAD University in your state and a team that had won a National Title in its history. What is wrong with those players and coaches? Wyoming? Appalachian State? Georgia State? San Jose State? UNLV?

I thought the SEC was the best. This is underachievement on a grand scale and these coaching staffs should be ashamed.
yeah i hear ya. Appy St has had some good teams tbf

Personally, I don't want to see a bunch of guys' sweaty junk. I vote against proposed rule and propose we just take their word for it.

Reactions: MaTaLa
Personally, I don't want to see a bunch of guys' sweaty junk. I vote against proposed rule and propose we just take their word for it.

You miss the point of the humor. In golf, if you don't hit the ball past the woman's tee, that is the joke. I am comparing these loses in a humorous way to that example of ineptitude.

You miss the point of the humor. In golf, if you don't hit the ball past the woman's tee, that is the joke. I am comparing these loses in a humorous way to that example of ineptitude.
I'm a golfer and don't support that rule either. Those are also sweaty skrotes I don't want to see.

I really think there is a new rule in the SEC. Tennessee MUST be hit with a targeting call every game. WE either get one or have review of one every week.

In all serious, I don't understand the ineptitude of the SEC as a whole this year in OOC games. It really makes me want to go to the SEC Media Days in 2020 to ask the SEC Coaches about it.

VN Store

Back