New Rule Changes

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
I don't think the 3pt line will have much impact. Most guys shot it from well behind the old line anyways (aka Stepg Curry effect). The biggest issue is some players might get confussed between the 2 or 3 3pt lines on some courts.

I think the biggest rule change impact will be the technical (after a warning) on flopping. I love the rule and saw it occur in 3 different games last night. The possible issue down the road is it's a judgement call by the official like PI in football.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I didn't even notice the changes and forgot about them, although the extra 3PL should have clued me in. There's another significant change with the shot clock resetting. I forget exactly, is it that it only resets to 20 after offensive rebounds?

It will be interesting when we play Coach Penny's Floppers, uh I mean Tigers this year.

Reactions: Kristy*
It will be interesting when we play Coach Penny's Floppers, uh I mean Tigers this year.
It will be interesting. From what I understand, Hardlyway has brought in a consultant to work with his players on this specific situation.....a Dr. John Flopnomore.

confussed is a combination of "confused" and "fussing"....I can see that happening.

VN Store

Back