New Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread, politics free version.

Crazy Ivan

Thick as a Brick
From The American Mind

Scamocracy in America
Angelo Codevilla

Over the past fifty years the rules of public and even of private life in America have well-nigh reversed, along with the meaning of common words, e.g. marriage, merit, and equality. Social inequality, even more than economic, has increased as personal safety and freedom have plummeted. People are subject to arbitrary power as never before. No one voted for these changes. Often, as with the negation of the Defense of Marriage Act and of the referendum-approved California constitutional provision to the same effect, these reversals expressly negated law. Just as often, as in the case of our mounting restrictions on freedom of speech, they have happened quite outside any law. Altogether, they have transformed a constitutional republic into an oligarchy at war with itself as well as with the rest of society. The U.S. Constitution and the way of life lived under it are historical relics.

Scamocracy in America

Bassmaster_Vol

Volnation’s #1 Insider! #checkthestats

GojiraVol17

Humble member of the Orange Legion🍊💀
Bro. That is the stuff man. I love a whopper popper. Fish it like a buzz bait, or fish it like a popper. You can start and stop, go fast or slow because it doesn't sink. And the big ones love it.
I’ve done a bunch of research on them and I was so skeptical til I watched TacticalBassin videos on YouTube. These things are awesome. I can’t wait to test this thing out. I’m gonna start accumulating a few different colors for my tackle box. I wanted to get the Munky Butt color but they only had it in a 190 size and that’s like throwing a small brick

Bassmaster_Vol

Volnation’s #1 Insider! #checkthestats
I’ve done a bunch of research on them and I was so skeptical til I watched TacticalBassin videos on YouTube. These things are awesome. I can’t wait to test this thing out. I’m gonna start accumulating a few different colors for my tackle box. I wanted to get the Munky Butt color but they only had it in a 190 size and that’s like throwing a small brick
I'm not a big believer in colors. Use black for early morning and cloudy days, use white for daylight and bright days. Also, check out fishing the moment at youtube. That guy has some great stuff

GojiraVol17

I'm not a big believer in colors. Use black for early morning and cloudy days, use white for daylight and bright days. Also, check out fishing the moment at youtube. That guy has some great stuff
I’ll be sure to do that. They did have the Bone color there, I hesitated and didn’t get it as well. It’s basically white and has a little transparency to it. I’m also trying to teach myself to fish with a bait caster so that’s gonna hopefully be my go to combo right there.

WBO

About to hit the liquor store and load up on essentials (might even grab some candles) for what is now my birthday/hurricane celebration.
What's the best drink for a hurricane?
I dunno how about a hurricane while you listen to Rock You Like a Hurricane by the Scorpions. OK bad joke.

So about 30 years ago I'm down on the Gulf Coast and a hurricane is moving in. Local radio DJ is doing his show and also taking calls for music requests and for info regarding hurricane preparation. Guy calls in and asks him to play that song. DJ loses it and starts yelling at the caller. Never quite understood why, I thought it was pretty funny and I was living in a beach front townhouse waiting for my 280Z to float away. (Best part is that hurricane jigs to the east and hits Apalachicola instead. So I go out the next day and played golf in 45 mph winds. Hit the longest drive of my life that day, 345 yds thanks to the wind.)

WBO

View attachment 296669
It’s gonna be on now, ladies & gents! Bassmaster won’t have 💩 on me! @Bassmaster_Vol
Do you fish Ft Loudon? Have a family place on the lake and I have built a killer crappie bed in some deep water rock outcroppings. Put in a bunch of brush, dropped in minor buckets with fish food. Very proud of the breeding environment I've created.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
Do you fish Ft Loudon? Have a family place on the lake and I have built a killer crappie bed in some deep water rock outcroppings. Put in a bunch of brush, dropped in minor buckets with fish food. Very proud of the breeding environment I've created.
Heard fishing there is really Crappie?

Last edited:

GojiraVol17

Yeah me and my buddy do when we get opportunities to. Done well crappie fishing there and decent with largemouth. I can’t get him to go to different spots to actually find any fish 😂 he’s a creature of habit.

VN Store

Sponsors