New Ranking after toppling #1

I think one can make an argument for 3, but hard to see that actually happening. I would personally still have the Zags above us. They are a great team, and that makes this win that much sweeter to me.

Probably 4 or 5. Kansas, Duke and Gonzaga May be ranked above Tennessee.

Based on schedule and wins, I think we should be #3 at least. However, I would guess #4. If we are lower than that, then it is simply bogus.

Realistically should be #3 or 4 more than likely 5 or 6

Gonzaga, Duke, Kansas Michigan and even Nevada maybe a head of us...Virginia may slip into there....

I think one can make an argument for 3, but hard to see that actually happening. I would personally still have the Zags above us. They are a great team, and that makes this win that much sweeter to me.
2 teams with one loss each, but team A beat team B. Team A lost to another top 3 team and team B beat another top 3 team. Team A HAS to be ranked just above team B.

I figure that should get us the 4th or 5th spot.

It doesn’t matter right now. I can not believe how many people here are obsessed about a ranking in December. Win and it takes care of itself. Lose, and it takes care of itself. I just don’t get the obsession with rankings.

VN Store

Back