New OC should be announced before early signing period right?

njvols

Just curious because I've read on some sites that some coaches aren't that concerned with early signing period.
Doesn't really matter that much, except the pure torture to VN to have to wait longer. People like Morris, etc, are all solidly on board and going to sign. The ones who aren't signing early have been like that for awhile, and I'd imagine there's not going to be any 11th hour flips that go immediately to early signing. If there are, it's because of Pruitt and team in home visits and campus visits over past week or so. I'm sure Pruitt has a better way of explaining the OC process to a recruit than the gnashing of teeth among Vol faithful.

Pride85

Just seems like it needs to be way before the early signing period. Of course, like some have already said this is TN and who knows what will happen.
Most of the kids that are supposed to sign during the early signing period have already been contacted by the staff. I am sure they have more information that any most on this site, so their decision has already been made. There are some of our very high level targets that aren't even going to sign during the early period anyway.

I’m glad they are taking their time. Don’t get me wrong I still check Twitter, BR, and here for new news every 15 seconds. But we want the right guy. We already have the chiefs. We need more indians. I personally believe freeze would have wanted to be a chief. I think Briles would be a splash hire IF we can pull him away from Houston

VN Store

Sponsors