Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

Saw some articles today that Microsoft's Game Pass is coming to the Switch. Interesting concept.

Saw some articles today that Microsoft's Game Pass is coming to the Switch. Interesting concept.

Yep. Microsoft and Nintendo have gotten kinda chummy over the past year, as they sort of joined together to get crossplay allowed on some games for both systems. They seem to be furthering the relationship.

Yep. Microsoft and Nintendo have gotten kinda chummy over the past year, as they sort of joined together to get crossplay allowed on some games for both systems. They seem to be furthering the relationship.
Hmm, I wonder if they’ll coloborate on the next system. I seem to remember Microsoft hinting at being done with gaming consoles. Maybe they’ll have Nintendo design the hardware/interface and Microsoft handles all online aspects.

Hmm, I wonder if they’ll coloborate on the next system. I seem to remember Microsoft hinting at being done with gaming consoles. Maybe they’ll have Nintendo design the hardware/interface and Microsoft handles all online aspects.
The next generation Microsoft consoles are in the works already. Supposed to be announced at E3 and released at the end of 2020, according to the latest rumors. But it's not out of the realm of possibility to see a scenario where Microsoft scraps consoles and focuses on a GamePass type content subscription service.

Why Xbox Game Pass on Nintendo Switch would be just the beginning

The next generation Microsoft consoles are in the works already. Supposed to be announced at E3 and released at the end of 2020, according to the latest rumors. But it's not out of the realm of possibility to see a scenario where Microsoft scraps consoles and focuses on a GamePass type content subscription service.

Why Xbox Game Pass on Nintendo Switch would be just the beginning
Hmm. There were several articles written a few years ago in which Microsoft suggested this would be their last console. Just a wild thought here, but what if they and Nintendo work together on online Augmented Reality gaming? Supposedly that’s the direction Nintendo is heading.

Not gonna lie I'm pretty pumped for this:

Looks like it's based off of Great Britain so the map should be entertaining.

Reactions: zhangliao04
Regarding Pokémon Gen 8, I was hoping for more to be honest. When other games on Switch can pull stuff like this off so well

yearofthemech6ekr2.gif

threaded_cane.gif

It's a bit underwhelming seeing a game that has been worked on for upwards of 5 years look so much like a 3DS title.

Oo6dTcs.gif

Last edited:
Nintendo just had their "Nindies" direct where it showcases upcoming indie titles on Switch. The most interesting one announced was Cuphead, which up to now has been exclusive on Xbox and PC. I've played the game and it's really good but hard as hell!

Nintendo just had their "Nindies" direct where it showcases upcoming indie titles on Switch. The most interesting one announced was Cuphead, which up to now has been exclusive on Xbox and PC. I've played the game and it's really good but hard as hell!

That game is stupid difficult

Regarding Pokémon Gen 8, I was hoping for more to be honest. When other games on Switch can pull stuff like this off so well

yearofthemech6ekr2.gif

threaded_cane.gif

It's a bit underwhelming seeing a game that has been worked on for upwards of 5 years look so much like a 3DS title.

Oo6dTcs.gif

What’s the top game with the mech? Looks fun.

VN Store

Back