New member here.

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I’ve been a long time lurker of this forum and I finally decided to join.

I love reading all the posts, I have been a TN fan for a longtime. Don’t flog me, but I was born in Kentucky, I was the only student at my highschool rocking a Power T on the back of my truck.

*edit*
I became a TN fan at age 10 (1995) and moved to TN @ age 19 and eventually settled in on Clinton, TN as my forever location. Bought my first house here back in 2017

Also some of our favorite pictures from games we have visited.

Dont feel bad, I post once a year...this is my post! :)

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I’ve been a long time lurker of this forum and I finally decided to join.

I love reading all the posts, I have been a TN fan for a longtime. Don’t flog me, but I was born in Kentucky, I was the only student at my highschool rocking a Power T on the back of my truck.

*edit*
I became a TN fan at age 10 (1995) and moved to TN @ age 19 and eventually settled in on Clinton, TN as my forever location. Bought my first house here back in 2017

Welcome home brother. GO VOLS

*edit*

Welcome to the board!!!

GBO!!!

70df9ac3-66bc-49d2-81c2-105d16bf1c43_text.gif

Reactions: DavidASmithRN
No to flogging you. I was living in KY for a while, and still go back often. It's OK because it borders Tennessee. I figure anything that has contact with Tennessee can't be all bad. I'm a native Tennessean too, business keeps me revisiting KY both long and short term. So welcome crazyland AKA: Volnation.

Last edited:
Welcome to our Big Orange Island of Misfit Toys! Glad you decided to join. Lot of fun around these here parts.

VN Store

Back