New Info On Jimmy Haslam & Pilot

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
Looks like Jimmy should stay in his lane and let other boosters influence the coaching decisions...

Pilot Flying J’s board of directors has confessed criminal responsibility to the tune of $92 million in fraudulent profits and has entered into an agreement with federal prosecutors to pay $92 million in fines and another $85 million in restitution to more than 5,000 customers.

Mosher said he went over spreadsheets with Pilot Flying J's then-president, Mark Hazelwood, and its current chief executive officer, Jimmy Haslam, that detailed how much cash he “saved” Pilot Flying J, a truck stop and convenience store company that Forbes magazine calls the 15th largest private company in the United States, by paying trucking firms a much lower discount on diesel fuel purchases than he promised. (aka fraud)

“Early on, I would explain the way the spreadsheet was laid out,” he said. “But later on we would just look at the bottom line.”
Pilot Flying J trial: 'I cheated customers,' sales exec tells court

davethevol

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful......
It’s not the first time Haslam has been a crook. Pilot got in trouble years ago for price gouging at the pump and had to do a class action settlement.

Vol737

There's no way I take a fall for Haslam if I'm one of these lower level execs. I tell the FBI the whole truth from day one, consequences be damned. No way on this earth the rebate scam wasn't dictated from the guy at the top. This guy is absolutely infatuated with his money, power and himself.

Vol737

Pilot is also paying legal defense fees for those on trial.
Of course. When this all went down, IMO, Haslam told them they would be covered and the game plan was set in motion so that Haslam didn't take the fall. They will plead, pay the fines and if anyone gets jail time it will be a short stint in a white collar facility.

VN Store