New Friday The 13th game announced (Formerly known as Summer Camp) PC, PS4, X1,

I think it's definitely worth the 39 bucks. I have had loads of fun, despite the games flaws. Most of the glitches seem to have been patched with the latest update. It's definitely a fun game.

I've watched kyrsp33dy and h20delirious play it. Looks fun with a group of friends

Fun with a group of friends, not so much with randoms

I tend to make it fun if it turns south. You'll have those random that will try and betray another counselor. If that happens, my friends and I turn it into the hunger games. We just start killing anyone who tries to kill us.

I remember before they fixed the glitches at Packanack, etc. we would go on the roof, kill the glitches, then hop down and play the game right. We we're the Steve Irwins of glitchers lol.

Got this for free with PS+. I'm not much of an online gamer, but this thing is a lot of fun. Watching the exploits of other campers trying to evade Jason after you die/escape can be as entertaining as watching a movie.

(I understand this game has had a lot of updates to fix glitches and balance since it was released, so you might wanna give it a try again. Servers seem pretty lively with the influx of new players)

Although I had it on PS4, I got this on Switch. Liking the Switch better as a console, and the portability factor is great especially for a game like this. Fun slaughtering counselors at work when I have downtime. Game supports voice chat on Switch without having to use the phone app. Lobbies are easy to find, and the best part is that there are no Jason teamers like on PS4.

Downside is that there are still bugs. It's weird: this is a game that has bad reviews and a lot of bugs. But it is so fun, I can overlook that stuff. Conversely I played RDR2 which is critically acclaimed, but I just didn't have fun with it (at least not like RDR).

Although I had it on PS4, I got this on Switch. Liking the Switch better as a console, and the portability factor is great especially for a game like this. Fun slaughtering counselors at work when I have downtime. Game supports voice chat on Switch without having to use the phone app. Lobbies are easy to find, and the best part is that there are no Jason teamers like on PS4.

Downside is that there are still bugs. It's weird: this is a game that has bad reviews and a lot of bugs. But it is so fun, I can overlook that stuff. Conversely I played RDR2 which is critically acclaimed, but I just didn't have fun with it (at least not like RDR).
If I were to buy it, it'd be on the Switch.

VN Store

Back