New Feature?

seems to be like a web bookmark folder.

For that matter, what's a digg, a technicowhatever, and a delicious?

How about adding a link we can click to just check the replies to the threads we've posted in.

How about adding a link we can click to just check the replies to the threads we've posted in.

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. The first is look for the topics that have the arrow in them. These are the topics you have posted in.

thread_dot.gif

The other way is to go to your user cp and click on "edit options". There is a "default subscription mode". Choose the "no email" option. This will by default, subscribe you to any thread you post in. You can then go back to your user cp and click on "list subscriptions" when you log log in.

Make sense?

C'mon slick, you can already figure that out.

You've posted in a thread if this
thread_dot_hot_new.gif
is out to the left.

This
firstnew.gif
means there new replies, along with the thread being highlighted.

But yeah, what freak said will work too. :)

we must have posted at about the same time. :)

These are 4 shorcuts to bookmark the post on "social bookmark" type sites.

Delicious is a really cool way to keep track of bookmarks if you use different machines. Also a great way to share your finds with others.

Digg is more of a social news site that I browse everyday. It and Volnation are my two main stops. Basically, users submit stories they find and everyone votes (diggs) the stories they like and those stories rise to the front page. Originally it was just a tech news site for geeks like me, but now they have a lot of categories.

The other 2 I'm not as familiar with, but they are similar social "web 2.0" sites.

I could kinda see having the delicious link, if there is a thread you want to bookmark. But I have no idea why Freak thinks people would want to digg a VN thread.

edit: And actually, it didn't link to the post when I tried it on del.icio.us, just a link to the thread. If that's the case you could just have 1 set per thread, no?

VN Store

Back