New Coaches Poll

Now that the Canes have lost-watch out! :shakehead: The Vols could be in for deep trouble. That's just what VPI did to the Canes after being upset by WVA.
Let's hope it's close and in the Vols favor. Nothing I'd like better than an upset! GO VOLS!!!! :good:

If you want an upset, may I recommend the UT-Duke game? I'm STILL upset!!

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: LadyinOrange I thought maybe you would have calmed down by now :D

Tennfan. Maybe Miami will come out questioning themselves instead of being PISSED like I think will be the case. I can't wait to see what the line is.

fwiw we are 18 in the AP poll.

Georgia only drops to 9 in both polls so it looks like it is going to take them losing to Auburn for us to have any chance at the SECC. Assuming, that is, that we can win our remaining conference games which is not a given right now. :peace2:

I wanna know why the stupid gators are ranked ahead of us. and i think GA should have dropped a lot more than they did. :bad:

The Gators jumped us because they beat a top 5 team and we managed to squeak out a win over a nobody. :furious3: Stinks doesn't it? Seriously, the Gators may be the best team in the SEC right now.

I agree about Georgia. I though that second loss would drop them out of the top 10 :question:

:peace2:

VN Store

Back