New assistant hired

As he should, we can't lower the standards for our head messiahs. That water was really calm, so anyone could have walked on that. And the wine business was just an act of desperation. Jesus should have had the foresight to have all the wine ready without having to stoop to transmutation. You can bet Jeff Walz would not have made that mistake. Plus, not one of JC's seven apostles can hit a consistent outside shot. Terrible recruiting.

IMO, the most obvious evidence that recruiting mistakes were made with the apostles is that they ALL gave in to fatigue and quit on their captain. Only their manager, a woman, had the guts to stick around.

Last edited:
Mid-Major Jon needs to be in the film room only. Let Joy handle the post players and turn out more All Americans. She has a track record in that area. We now have people who can coach up talent, recruit, and teach Kellie what today's game look like. Both have coached at high level schools and leagues. Both have been at the head coach helm, weather hired to do so, or by default. Both can take over if she's not there (hint: remember Phil Fulmer and Johnnie Majors). Looks like Mr. White gave her the "You better...." talk.
I for one am glad.

I assume this is satire. If not your post is silly.

IMO, the most obvious evidence that recruiting mistakes were made with the apostles is that they ALL gave in to fatigue and quit on their captain. Only their manager, a woman, had the guts to stick around.
Yep, the faithful Marys. Gone to the tomb very early to make things right.
The church I was raised in has sung a hymn every Easter about the faithful Marys going to the tomb for over a hundred years. The musically hardest dang hymn ever written but I love it still.

VN Store

Back