New Alabama SEC Short video. Has a jab at Tennessee in it as well.

The bams paid those idiots at SEC shorts to put that "triple digit" dig in the vid. I am so SICK of that bunch of
entitled fans whose football IQ is room temperature at most........and now they are beating us in men's basketball as well. To be honest, there is no joy in being a loyal Vol. Bama just continues to recruit and win at the highest level and
we can't get out of our own way......we can't hire the right people to do the job and hiring the wrong people is costing us a fortune in buyout money, not to mention the humiliation and angst that come from being an SEC East doormat.

Feel like this meme should meet your “fortune in buyouts” comment.

1610466649146.gif

Reactions: alvinkamara
Things will change, I know Bama fans think there winning streak will go on forever but it won't. I can remember when we had a long streak against them and yes its been many years ago but we had a long winning streak against them.

15-35-1 vs. Bama since 1970.
9-28 vs. Florida since 1970.

It’s not a cycle.

Spurrier once said of the TN rivalry, its not a rivalry when one team wins most of the time. Substitute AL and its the same. GA can barely be considered a rivalry.

Congrats UT Athletic Department......you are a bunch of fools. We are the worst team with the second greatest history in the SEC. I hope you scum bags are proud of yourselves. Don’t any of you in power have any pride in your bodies? What a damn disgrace every single one of you are. Bunch of Elitist Snobs that take us for granted. I feel like this fan base myself included being an Alumni are the biggest suckers in the country.
You are an alumnus. Not an alumni. No wonder you feel like a sucker

Start a GoFund me page to buy shirts for the UT Board of Trustees, Fulmer, etc.

15-35-1 vs. Bama since 1970.
9-28 vs. Florida since 1970.

It’s not a cycle.
And what's your record against Bama again? Oh, yeah... You don't have to play them. How convenient. And don't even TRY to compare LSU with Bama. Our record against LSU is 9-20-3. Please.

Reactions: CaliVol2009
Things will change, I know Bama fans think there winning streak will go on forever but it won't. I can remember when we had a long streak against them and yes its been many years ago but we had a long winning streak against them.
It will unfortunately go on for at least a few more years, longer if we don’t fix things CORRECTLY this go around

I am in the minority here but I think every single one of those SEC shorts are beyond stupid.

No problem having a laugh at the expense of the Vols because I am numb to the ineptitude but they are just poorly written and miss the mark for me.

If you want the jokes to stop UT needs to get serious about winning again. Beat bama and it stops. I'm not sure Pruitt will be fired based on what I'm hearing, and I'm not an insider. Just know one person. So take it for what is worth.

Reactions: vol1981
Tennessee should do either of these three things if they don’t make a serious proven winner coaching hire after Pruitt. 1. Quit playing Bama every year. 2. Leave the SEC. 3. Shut the football program down.

Why anyone bothers jabbing Tennessee anymore lol. Just let us die our slow death lol.

You are an alumnus. Not an alumni. No wonder you feel like a sucker
Autocorrect can get you anytime. Especially if you don’t go back and read over what you type. But hey then there is pr!ck$ like you to be an epic @$$hole pointing out a mistake. Maybe you’re angry because you’ve been fisted more times than a Muppet. Or maybe you’re bitter because the back of your throat is a foster home for unborn children. I don’t know. But hey thanks for pointing out my error in such a polite manner. I will go fix it. Oh and btw...you can Derelick my Vols there El Capitan.1851DE6E-BD99-4098-A055-91CA134F5430.jpeg

Autocorrect can get you anytime. Especially if you don’t go back and read over what you type. But hey then there is pr!ck$ like you to be an epic @$$hole pointing out a mistake. Maybe you’re angry because you’ve been fisted more times than a Muppet. Or maybe you’re bitter because the back of your throat is a foster home for unborn children. I don’t know. But hey thanks for pointing out my error in such a polite manner. I will go fix it. Oh and btw...you can Derelick my Vols there El Capitan.View attachment 338589

THIS IS THE KINDA OF PASSION THE VOLS NEED RIGHT HERE!!!^^^

VN Store

Back