New Ad Display on VN in iOS15???

Are other people experiencing this new ad display in VN on iOS15? @Freak or anybody? Doesn’t matter if you ‘X’ out of it or scroll on the screen to make the little car drive around the track - the ad comes right back within 15 seconds even when you haven’t changed pages. I understand the income generated from ads but won’t be using VN if this new display persists or there isn’t a way around it permanently. I’m sure plenty other than myself would agree this is a horrible user experience.

17B1295D-A87E-42DA-B8EE-B3D540E175BE.png

@Freak

Anyone getting pop up for Carlots that has a car driving around edge of screen when scrolling?

View attachment 398501
Awful, Awful Awful!!! I just posted a thread in the Need Help forum. Won’t be using VN if this persists. Horrible user experience. You can’t get rid of it period!

@volatil you recently move to iOS15 like me? That’s the only thing I can think of that’s changed for me.

I haven’t experienced it yet and it’s definitely not intentional. If you see it again see if you can get the target link for the ad.

Reactions: VolNRaleighNC
Maybe it's not an ad, maybe it's just a new feature on this phone. . . guess I should get tested. . .
best to quarantine...also need you to quarantine your wives phone, your work phone and laptops!

Also, completely disregard all electronic engineers and device manufacturers who said having an antivirus protection is paramount to prevention. But, because a CNET clown said it might slow your CPU down, you instead download an experimental new 'skin' developed in Europe, designed for tracking livestock. This should go over well.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
best to quarantine...also need you to quarantine your wives phone, your work phone and laptops!

Also, completely disregard all electronic engineers and device manufacturers who said having an antivirus protection is paramount to prevention. But, because a CNET clown said it might slow your CPU down, you instead download an experimental new 'skin' developed in Europe, designed for tracking livestock. This should go over well.
Sounds almost like a vacation. . .

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back