New 2020 recruit?

I've read on other boards that she is closest to Esmery. I don't think matters if she's known others longer; it doesn't mean they would be better friends.

MSST challenge is that they have recruited well so there aren't any scrubs on the team. Over recruiting could hurt them in the long run. UConn unfortunately would be able to offer her a lot of playing time and great coaching. Hopefully not the case.

Esmery is an aggressive player that I liked from her first game I saw her play. She was listed as a three star recruit and I thought Miss.St. Was going after bodies ? (At that time she committed. However she is athletic and could turn out to be a decent player if she develops. Not a timid player and will fight you till the whistle blows. I don’t think I ever noticed her taking a play off or coasting ever.
If you say they are close ! I cannot confirm / deny that statement. I was speaking about other players having more years with Kamilla verses her? With the talent they are getting I don’t ever see her in a starting role ! JMO

Esmery is an aggressive player that I liked from her first game I saw her play. She was listed as a three star recruit and I thought Miss.St. Was going after bodies ? (At that time she committed. However she is athletic and could turn out to be a decent player if she develops. Not a timid player and will fight you till the whistle blows. I don’t think I ever noticed her taking a play off or coasting ever.
If you say they are close ! I cannot confirm / deny that statement. I was speaking about other players having more years with Kamilla verses her? With the talent they are getting I don’t ever see her in a starting role ! JMO
I don't see Esmery getting a starting role, or even many minutes off the bench during her career. There will be a big logjam at the PF spot next season with Bibby, Carter, and Martinez all fighting for minutes...and then Sidney Cooks added to the mix the following year. Rickea and Wiggins may also see minutes at the 4. Martinez may not have a chance to be an impact player until her senior year, and who knows who Vic will have added to the team by then. I think she would be best served taking a redshirt year this coming season.

VN Store

Back