Nevin McKenzie

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
The JUCO safety visited UT over the weekend and said he had a good time and that we made him feel at home like he was on the team. He did, however, state that he has 1 remaining trip before he commits anywhere.....UF. Then he will decide between Arky, UF, and UT. I hope UF doesn't push for him and I don't think they will because we really need a good safety to round out the class.

The updated rankings will come out soon and I expect him to be 4*. He is quickly rising in the JUCO ranks and isn't too far from 4* status as it is.

UF will push for McKenzie because their best safety, Reggie Nelson just declared himself eligible for the NFL draft.

Nevin said that is the only reason UF contacted him. UF was not in the picture until Nelson declared.

nelson staying hurts us, nelson leaving hurts us. it seems like the gators can always piss us off

It may not hurt us. McKenzie may come to UT. We can offer as much playing time and we've been in contact alot longer. We'll just have to wait and see.

It was just typical recruit talk. He said all teams are even and he will decide between UT, UF, Arky, and OU.

If we get Darius Moore, will we still go after Nevin Mckenzie. It seems like Mckenzie is liking the Gators more and more, and if we get an athlete in Moore, that might show him that we chose Moore over him.
I feel like if we get Mckenzie then he could possibly start right away, the Gators are obviously talking a lot about him replacing Reggie Nelson.

I've heard that he could be a receiver or D-Back because he has great speed. He's a receiver in high school, but I don't know if he played much corner or safety. he's 6 feet, 175 pounds, and runs a 4.4 forty.

If Mckenzie is more concerned about being at home than anything else he will pick Knoxville over Gainesville. Gainesville is a piece of crap town. There ain't knothin like Knox Vegas.

Gainesville=mullets and wifebeaters as far as the eye can see. Did you know that the toothbrush was invented in Gainesville?

If it had been invented anywhere else it would be called the teethbrush.

they dont brush their tooth at all in Bama. They have Summer teeth....you know, some are here, some are there

VN Store

Back