Nevin McKenzie a Vol!

Hubbs got him on the phone for a second, Nevin said to call him back. I'll update when Hubbs gets the word.

govols still has Moore as a commitment. It may be true but I wouldn't take govols, Hooker, Adams or Griffiths word on anything to do with UT.

As mentioned earlier, Hubbs got a hold of him earlier but his phone is off now. He believes that Nevin is a Vol and committed earlier in the week. I'd say this one is a closed case.

Hefney played alot of SS because Morley got beat alot of times deep when he was supposed to be back in help. Hefney had to play SS alot for run support. They may have been listed the other way, but that isn't how it was on the field. Actually, our FSs and SSs play a closely similar role.

Article is up. Said he committed Saturday and he was most comfortable at UT, as were his parents. He said he expects to come in and start but knows he will have to earn it.

Article is up. Said he committed Saturday and he was most comfortable at UT, as were his parents. He said he expects to come in and start but knows he will have to earn it.

i like the attitude. hopefully he will live up to it and start against CAL

VN Store

Back