Nevermind....

The fact that a generational HOF WR is only up 58% to 42%? 😏

Well if THIS isn't a message to recruits that Lady Vol fans are loyal, then I don't know what else to tell 'em! lol

Go Emily! Go Alexis!!!! GO LADY VOLS FANS!!!!! :p

Well if THIS isn't a message to recruits that Lady Vol fans are loyal, then I don't know what else to tell 'em! lol

Go Emily! Go Alexis!!!! GO LADY VOLS FANS!!!!! :p
There was still some time left,,,I meant "if" but there is a good chance if we continue to support her

Reactions: tn4everlvfl
Emily and Alexis in Elite 8, Alexis at 50%, needs votes, didn’t see where to vote for Emily again. GLV! 😀

The last thing I have seen is this
EVQDWX-UYAw5a5a

Does anybody know anything more?

As an outsider here, I probably have a different point of view on the participation of the Lady Vol fans here in this bracket game.

It was set up to see who is the best or most popular WV high school player in history.

If I was someone from WV, I would be pretty annoyed that some Tennessee fans from a message board flooded the bracket game with votes for players who went on to play at Tennessee just because of that association.

I’m sure you would all feel the same if there was a similar bracket game for Tennessee HS players and UConn fans flooded the poll with votes for Dangerfield.

Just some food for though.

Reactions: brassie and glv98
Oh hell I saw the thread title and thought we were gonna discuss the classic Nirvana album. Or at least an Emily Litella SNL sketch where she rails against violins on TV. Nevermind!

Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
As an outsider here, I probably have a different point of view on the participation of the Lady Vol fans here in this bracket game.

It was set up to see who is the best or most popular WV high school player in history.

If I was someone from WV, I would be pretty annoyed that some Tennessee fans from a message board flooded the bracket game with votes for players who went on to play at Tennessee just because of that association.

I’m sure you would all feel the same if there was a similar bracket game for Tennessee HS players and UConn fans flooded the poll with votes for Dangerfield.

other fans come on to this site all the time... we deal with it and some people do get annoyed. Like you said you’re an outsider here but you still come on to this site which was set up for lady Vols fans and bring your point of view (essentially making your vote). So does that mean you will stop posting Becuz other fans may be annoyed with you for coming into a place you’re an outsider in and making comments? Isn’t that sort of the same thing?

other fans come on to this site all the time... we deal with it and some people do get annoyed. Like you said you’re an outsider here but you still come on to this site which was set up for lady Vols fans and bring your point of view (essentially making your vote). So does that mean you will stop posting Becuz other fans may be annoyed with you for coming into a place you’re an outsider in and making comments? Isn’t that sort of the same thing?
I don’t see it being the same thing at all.
It‘s not about visiting and posting on a message board.

It’s about the specific bracket game.

if hundreds of fans from other teams posted here and bascially took over the board two things would happen.

1. the Lady Vol fans here would be telling them to go to their own board.
2. those visiting posters would get banned.

And both of those things would be ok with me.

Reactions: glv98
I don’t see it being the same thing at all.
It‘s not about visiting and posting on a message board.

It’s about the specific bracket game.

if hundreds of fans from other teams posted here and bascially took over the board two things would happen.

1. the Lady Vol fans here would be telling them to go to their own board.
2. those visiting posters would get banned.

And both of those things would be ok with me.

But this board is still created for LV fans... and here is the thing we as fans could flood the board but trust me there are way more people in the state of WV so if it was that important why didn’t they vote lol

Plus I haven’t seen @Freak ban anybody for being a fan of another team. That’s unfair of you to say that would happen. The only people I have seen banned are belligerent people and actually one person who was name calling with racist slurs and wishing people death and telling them to commit suicide. I don’t think that’s the moderator you speak of just so you know he seems pretty fair.

And still we can start with you... be free to find another board since you think you would be banned and not allowed to speak your peace. Elitedawgs.com and the boneyard are good starts.

Last edited:
Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
Twitter isn’t the best place for a poll if you intend to limit responses to a fan base. A better choice would be a board like this.

The Twitter account that set it up DM’d me to tell me what happened. They said that they were doing it for fun, but some internet trolls took it too seriously when Emily was beating WV athletes that she probably had no business beating as a college freshman. The Lady Vol nation had her beating Randy Moss when the trolls apparently began sending nasty messages to her and she asked them to withdraw her from the poll.

Some people need to get a life, seriously...:mad:

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
But this board is still created for LV fans... and here is the thing we as fans could flood the board but trust me there are way more people in the state of WV so if it was that important why didn’t they vote lol

Ok so we are going to start with you... go to another board since it’s ok with you 😂
Now THAT comment was predictable.

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back