Never Forget 9/11

my Niece was there when it happened and could not reach her for hours....
I will never forget...
USA USA USA USA USA

Reactions: malinoisvol
my Niece was there when it happened and could not reach her for hours....
I will never forget...
USA USA USA USA USA

Can’t imagine how you felt. I dated a girl that had family in the area and couldn’t reach them. Terrible to see the fear in their eyes let alone the people who were on the ground there

As much passion and energy as we put into supporting our favorite teams, and as much as we debate, argue, agee, and disagree with each other about sports, events like 9/11 remind us that there are things infinitely more important than our Saturday recreations. We should always keep things in proper perspective. And hopefully we will never forget the lessons we learn in our darkest moments. May God bless all who lost loved ones on that day, and may God bless all the heroes who served so courageously that day, and may God bless the USA.

We need not do this here guys. Whatever your belief about what happened on 9/11/01, we can agree that 3000+ Americans died that day. This is their day. The truth may have its time some other day.

Your right, I was wrong. My apologies to all those lost and to you guys too.

Reactions: MAD
Yeah...I was selling them at the time. Watched everything take place on the TV at the Arch Wireless office at Papermill and Kingston Pike.

I’ve never been the same.

Like Allan Jackson wrote:

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
It truly felt like it that day. Everything just completely stopped frozen in time.

I was at Nashville International getting ready to board my flight. One of the most surreal moments of my life. Everyone started running to televisions to see what was going on. Everyone was just in shock.

I'll never forget that day. Early to work on the west coast. Saw the second plane hit, then we knew for sure what was happening. I was in those towers September, 2000, met a lot of Manhattan South officers while I was in NYC. What an emotional day. I still get pissed thinking about it. All those people, some jumping to their deaths, all the first responders who put their lives on the line to help rescue those who they could and all those who suffered health issues from being there.

God bless you all.

I was in my 8:00 economics class when the department secretary walked in and told us all to go back to our dorms or apartment immediately. Her face was stained with tears. I remember my first thought was it had to be an accident. As I walked into my apartment, my roommates were huddled around the TV. The second plane hit soon after. I don’t remember what I did after that, but I’ve never felt such fear, anger, and sheer confusion as that day.

I took my girls to the site of the WTC two years ago and I couldn’t approach the memorial. It was too much. Still, 18 years later, it makes me want to cry.

So many people lost their lives that day, let’s leave the conspiracy theories rest...just for today. This is their day.

I was in my 8:00 economics class when the department secretary walked in and told us all to go back to our dorms or apartment immediately. Her face was stained with tears. I remember my first thought was it had to be an accident. As I walked into my apartment, my roommates were huddled around the TV. The second plane hit soon after. I don’t remember what I did after that, but I’ve never felt such fear, anger, and sheer confusion as that day.

I took my girls to the site of the WTC two years ago and I couldn’t approach the memorial. It was too much. Still, 18 years later, it makes me want to cry.

So many people lost their lives that day, let’s leave the conspiracy theories rest...just for today. This is their day.
I took my kids to the memorial two summers ago as well, on the 4th of July. My daughter was born on 9/12/02....so she has always had a fascination around those events.

I found myself completely overwhelmed and speechless at ground zero.

What a story thank you for sharing 🇺🇸

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back