Netflix

Gal Gadot is annoying af I will never get the love for her. Body of a 10 year old and just acts smug constantly.

Anyone watch Swap Shop? Like American Pickers but in East TN.

Entertaining but almost too obviously staged. The first episode had a girl I went to high school with as a “seller”. Kinda unexpected and to funny to see that.

A later episode followed some guys from a comic shop in Knoxville to check out a collection in Chattanooga. It was full of expensive books and I had a hard time believing the seller had no clue what he had.

Thats a good pic Ill give you that but still overrated.
Overrated compared to what? She is certainly blessed with an abundance of physical beauty so you must be referring to her acting skills? When I’ve seen her interviewed she comes across as a pleasant person.

Reactions: MAD
I watched the documentary about the band Sparks. I knew of them but never listened to their music. The doc was enjoyable and I found the band members (the 2 brothers) to be quite entertaining. After watching I'm still not a fan of the music but liked the movie.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Ha I love getting you guys riled up over Gal.

I just saw the new Bond movie. Get ready for that to take over social media. I'm ready to discuss but I'll wait till more have seen it....

Been watching Cowboy Bebop. This is the new live action version on Netflix. I like it. I’m not into anime, am unfamiliar with the characters and storylines, and dgaf whether or not this particular show is true to the creator’s vision. Felt that penultimate sentence was necessary because most of the bad reviews I’ve read seem to be the 40-year old virgin living in mama’s basement whining about someone making their precious into something that the average viewer can understand and enjoy.

Reactions: volinbham
Netflix Raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada

LOS ANGELES, Jan 14 (Reuters) - Netflix Inc has raised its monthly subscription price by $1 to $2 per month in the United States depending on the plan, the company said on Friday, to help pay for new programming to compete in the crowded streaming TV market.

Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada

Started watching Maid. Stars Margaret Qualley and her real life mother Andie MacDowell. Eye opening to me seeing what a young mother without a strong support system goes through trying to make a go of things on her own if indeed the show reflects real life

VN Store

Back