Netflix

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Anyone a member of this? Sounds like a pretty cool deal and I like the fact there's no late fees and they send them to you after each return.

We've had it for abut a year now, pretty much from the start. The movies show up pretty quick. 1-2 days max. It is a good deal, we usually had hellafied late fees because we never got around to watching a movie sometimes. Better than bothering with rental stores.

I think we're going to sign up after the hoildays. I with you on the late fees..lol

yeah i got it rocky. it friggin rocks man. they have almost anything u can think of. usually no more than a couple days wait. no more video store crap.

i have like 100 movies in my list and they just keep coming.

this is a great investment. especially if u have a dvd burner.

SWEET.

It just doesn't get much better than movies on demand through the cable. You just have to press a button and you get it. Granted, they don't have everything that you might want to see....but they should.

We have Netflix. Except my mom has the list... And her taste in movies is awful. Like Spike TV bad.

I had it but lost interest. Then I got a notice that they were sued and as a past member I could get a free month if I rejoined as my compensation from the class action suit. I passed.

(VolunteerHillbilly @ Dec 23 said:
I had it but lost interest. Then I got a notice that they were sued and as a past member I could get a free month if I rejoined as my compensation from the class action suit. I passed.

We got that same letter, but we were still a member. They offered to upgrade our 3 movies to 7 for a trial period. We don't watch that many so we passed.

I think someone tried to sue because it took longer to get a movie than advertised. Some people.... :blink:

VN Store

Back