Netflix Documentary on Urban Meyer’s Time at UF

Surely it wont be everything that happened.
Im sure ole Urbs will have a lot of say in what gets put out and what doesent.

It’s 2022, not 2008.

Urban doesn’t have that kind of juice anymore, and the media guys who covered him in Gainesville aren’t beholden or loyal to him in any way, shape or form.

Former players like Tebow might cape up for him, but I can think of no fewer than four media guys who covered UF back then have no love for Urban Meyer, and wouldn’t hesitate to share what they experienced.

It’s 2022, not 2008.

Urban doesn’t have that kind of juice anymore, and the media guys who covered him in Gainesville aren’t beholden or loyal to him in any way, shape or form.

Former players like Tebow might cape up for him, but I can think of no fewer than four media guys who covered UF back then have no love for Urban Meyer, and wouldn’t hesitate to share what they experienced.

We'll see but I firmly believe this wont be the dirt show it should be. All the extra stuff and love affairs will be lightly talked about or skipped over completely

UF employees?

More than one im sure.

I dont know if it was @Lawrence Wright who brought up the story but there were many times they would have parties with anybody who was somebody. Theyd sleep around with coaches wives, boosters, etc and the higher ups would just turn the other way as long as they continued to win.

More than one im sure.

I dont know if it was @Lawrence Wright who brought up the story but there were many times they would have parties with anybody who was somebody. Theyd sleep around with coaches wives, boosters, etc and the higher ups would just turn the other way as long as they continued to win.
Geez. That’s pretty crazy . I heard a story about a lingerie party at Kiffin’s house, but that’s all I have to compare it to.

Geez. That’s pretty crazy . I heard a story about a lingerie party at Kiffin’s house, but that’s all I have to compare it to.

Indeed but like i said before I doubt this will be a tell all about his time in Gainesville because everyone already knows hes no saint. Im interested to see what they do put out and how in depth it goes.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

I didn’t bring up the swap parties specifically, but there were no shortage of rumors about the Meyers having an open marriage, and Urban smashing coeds on the regular.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Some of us see it as an excuse to keep him out of the Ring of Honor, because honor.
giphy.gif

Like there's honor in painting "1st in SEC" inside the stadium.

Or selling DVDs about dominating a decade where no fewer than three other schools were easily more dominant.
Sorry, Tennessee doesn't have the decades of history and experience Florida does in cheating so we're a little more sensitive to it.

Mea culpa.

Every great crime movie needs a good title. “The Fulmer Cup- Gator Edition”, “Crime (But No) Punishment”. “3:10 to Gainesville”, “The Godfather Part 4”, “The Gainesville Redemption”, “The Longest Yard-Gator Edition”. This could go on for days. They had plenty of folks to make up a top notch cast during Urban’s tenure. Maybe the last one is the best since they turned out to be representative of a prison football team.

Reactions: Firebirdparts
Indeed but like i said before I doubt this will be a tell all about his time in Gainesville because everyone already knows hes no saint. Im interested to see what they do put out and how in depth it goes.
Details. All we currently have is innuendo.

I didn’t bring up the swap parties specifically, but there were no shortage of rumors about the Meyers having an open marriage, and Urban smashing coeds on the regular.
Urbs heart issues have nothing to do with coeds. He liked the nose candy quite a bit back in the day from what I have heard.

VN Store

Back