Nephew Brandon Johnson to UCF

Is he the one that made the one handed grab in stride down the sideline when HB came in for the first time this season?

Wish we could keep him. Was bound to be my favorite receiver. Makes me sad.

Best of luck.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Hey, do you guys remember when this guy quit on his team with one home game left in his senior season? I'm sure his new teammates will love that story.

Really? Come on man. I'm not gonna entertain this.
And you should not. Good luck to him and his future. But... you can’t go away without giving a players perspective on what’s going on. What’s the student athletes life like with the current situation?

Reactions: Border Vol
Brandon made it Official. Thanks for the support all these years!

Good luck to Brandon. UCF is a good school right up the street from me and has a good program too. The school is huge actually I think the largest enrollment in Florida or at least amount of students in classrooms. Parking is terrible though not enough parking so might invest in a scooter or bike to get around. He will love it and lots of South Florida kids go to UCF so he will feel at home.

Best of luck to him. He was always one of my favorite receivers. He has a great skill set, too, so he should thrive at UCF. Too bad he was completely underutilized here the last three years. Of course, that can be said for all of our receivers.

Good luck to him. It’s 23 degrees outside right now and I’m thinking of transferring to Southern Florida!

Best of luck to Brandon at UCF. Never got the feeling he was utilized properly here, but that could probably be said for most of our roster...

VN Store

Back