NegaVol Hall of "Fame?"

Any of you merry-time fans who want to post personal and derogatory comments against the Lady Vols, when they need us most...here's your page!

I would ask real fans not to post on this page it is for negavol and negavol callouts

((Renamed the page))

Last edited:
And it isn't just based on tonight. Compare the conference games Tennessee played earlier in the season to the rematches in the last couple of weeks and you can only reach one of two conclusions: 1)Other teams have improved significantly more than Tennessee or 2)Tennessee has become significantly worse.

Either way, it's very discouraging and not a good look for Kellie...

DonDiego

RIP.. Best Buddy Ever ❤
They suck suck suck suck suck. There you go, I feel better now after this performance. This should be a page for every loss--call it venting page and we're all welcome. Go Lady Vols. Win out!

WUT? Yall are crazy as ****!! KJH has done ZERO with this team! Good God. They look NO better than last year. Sounds like the LV mafia is getting in defense mode already. Remember... its YOUR fault we couldn't hire a REAL coach after Pat. Congrats!! This is what we get. We are LA Tech!
next

@Coach Jumper ... What don't you start the sunshine pumper thread?

In the mean time, some of us will see the team as it is, not as we dream it might be one day with a great coach!
If you read all of my posts, I am tough on Coach K
I am 100% behind her but also have called her out for non timeout useage, sporadic subbing and not working the refs enough.
On the flipside, the players will do what is expected of them and they will do what they are told to do, if told the right way

I tell em what "I expect", not what you expect

Nute Gunray

Coach Kellie can become a good coach if she is willing and able to change her style of coaching. If not, Fulmer should give the Missouri State coach a look see. I know this is her first year of coaching, but what a job she has done with Kellie's recruits. Other good possibilities are the coaches at South Dakota and UCLA. The Princeton coach is good but she is coaching at a non-state school. I thinks this makes a difference.

VN Store

Sponsors