Need UT at UGA Tickets

aight well I am going to be 5 rows behind you. We need to find out who else is going and try to get together somewhere before or after the game

aight well I am going to be 5 rows behind you. We need to find out who else is going and try to get together somewhere before or after the game

Cool. I am bringing a friend with me (He's a domer, and AFA grad) it will be fun.

Hey Guys,
I am going down to the game also. I got my tickets on UGA's website in December. I have a friend who lives in Macon, so I am driving down to stay with him from Nashville on the 2nd. We are in GG, Row 10. The four of us are probably interested in getting a frothy beverage prior to the game. Just not sure where yet.

Stick

I'm up for meeting somewhere. We have to make sure when and where. We will be driving from Warner Robins, so maybe we can convoy it up. When it gets closer, I'll PM you.

According to mapquest:

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 19 minutes Total Est. Distance: 234.20 miles

It's got the route going through the mountains. Have fun with that one....

USAF Vol,

Sorry. I haven't checked in for a while. Yes, I am going to Macon first. That is where my friend lives. I'll be staying there all weekend.

Stick

crap its sold out. I was looking for 4 tickets to the game.

Matt,
According to Coach Pearl on the post-game show, he said that regardless of what you hear, they are not sold out. He said that they are trying to keep the Vol fans out. 1/8-1/4 of the crowd last year were big orange fans.

Stick

Matt,
According to Coach Pearl on the post-game show, he said that regardless of what you hear, they are not sold out. He said that they are trying to keep the Vol fans out. 1/8-1/4 of the crowd last year were big orange fans.

Stick

:rock: :rock: :rock:

VN Store

Back