need up to 6 for dayton games

I only have 2 tickets for myself, but I can see what I can do. I am just going to give you a little fore warning, the tickets are going to be tough to come by and expensive due to the fact that A) Ohio State is playing here and B) Louisville is so close as well. Best of luck, and I will see what I can do.

because both UL and ohio state play in the night games friday, and alot of those fans won't use their day game tickets and sell them outside UD arena. This is how i get tickets every time i go to an ncaa tournament, and i've never paid over 40 dollars per ticket at any ncaa site. That being said, UD arena only holds about 14,000, so that MAY drive prices up some, but i expect to pay around 40-50 per ticket. I will be driving up thursday from VA.

I only have 2 tickets for myself, but I can see what I can do. I am just going to give you a little fore warning, the tickets are going to be tough to come by and expensive due to the fact that A) Ohio State is playing here and B) Louisville is so close as well. Best of luck, and I will see what I can do.

preciate it!

because both UL and ohio state play in the night games friday, and alot of those fans won't use their day game tickets and sell them outside UD arena. This is how i get tickets every time i go to an ncaa tournament, and i've never paid over 40 dollars per ticket at any ncaa site. That being said, UD arena only holds about 14,000, so that MAY drive prices up some, but i expect to pay around 40-50 per ticket. I will be driving up thursday from VA.

we did that in columbus 2 years ago but wanted to lock some down if possible ...

Tickets have been hard for me to come by with anyone wanting to get rid of them. I can tell you this though. All of the Dayton season ticket holders that got tickets originally are complaining due to the fact that Dayton plays their NCAA tournament game at 3:00. With that being said, I would anticipate a lot of Dayton fans outside of the arena trying to get rid of their first session tickets. That may lower the prices. Do remember though that face value for these tickets are $66.00 a shot.

According to the Western church tradition, the Spring equinox festival (March 21) or a full day to see the first month after the Spring equinox, the first encounter is Easter Sunday. Eastern Church provides that if one happens to appear in this first Sunday, Easter again postponed a week. Therefore, generally in a section from March 22 to April 25 between. On the death of Jesus Christ wow gold, according to the Christian creed is to change the world of crime. Thus, in Christianity, Easter is of great significance. However, and Christmas, along with social progress, Easter religious overtones increasingly weak, as a folk festival features are becoming increasingly evident.

VN Store

Back