Need two tickets for the UT vs Vandy game

jarhead

Yea, It says Orange.
Like it says, looking for two tickets to the Vandy game. My daughter wants to go and since we've never been to a game, we're gonna give a shot. Not looking to spend a fortune on these so really good seats are out of my price range.
Let me know what you've got and how much.
Thanks

Trying to unload up to 7 tickets in Section AA row 16. Text 615.260.2583 interested .

Trying to unload up to 7 tickets in Section AA row 16. Text 615.260.2583 interested .

Buy two tix online, and hold them until game time. Go early to the stadium, if you see better tix, buy the others, sell the former.

My daughter bought two seats/tickets off stubhub and they never arrived. She had to ask for a refund from stubhub. Needless to say she is disappointed. That is the last time her or I use stubhub.

My daughter bought two seats/tickets off stubhub and they never arrived. She had to ask for a refund from stubhub. Needless to say she is disappointed. That is the last time her or I use stubhub.
I have 2 first row BB on 28 yard line. Installed chairbacks. G 17 parking
All 3 $100

Give me your email and I will send you a couple of tickets.
\

Sorry I just got home from work.
Brother I appreciate the kind and generous offer but she has decided at this late date to just stay hone and watch it on TV. Thanks again so very much for that kind offer.

Need 2 tickets in lower willing to pay 50/60 each
Meet at stadium gate 21 or digital

Update: The two really good seat tickets that my daughter purchased off Stubhub last Saturday (11/20/2021) finally arrived in the mail yesterday. Yes...two days AFTER the game. She had already gotten a refund so I suppose she has a nice souvenir from a game she never attended.
We'll get there next year!

Update: The two really good seat tickets that my daughter purchased off Stubhub last Saturday (11/20/2021) finally arrived in the mail yesterday. Yes...two days AFTER the game. She had already gotten a refund so I suppose she has a nice souvenir from a game she never attended.
We'll get there next year!

That stinks but… Why would you not still go? They were free outside gate 21

Reactions: jarhead

VN Store

Back