Need Tickets!!!

ericpatterson1

Today is a new day
It's early, but I'm in the market for football tickets for the fall. Big fan, just moved to the area, and I'd like season tickets or tickets to several games. Not a rich man, I work for a living. If you want to make a lot of money, don't reply, put I'll pay fair market value....

Hello, I have some advice. I'm not sure if I just got lucky last year or if ticket sales were down as a result of a bad season the year before. But what I did is wait until tickets go on sale this summer. I sat lower level at face value for every big game and others (Cal, Air Force, Florida [yes, I was suprised about this one too], Marshall, Bama [I had to buy these from a friend, but got them face also], and LSU) by buying the tickets through the ticket office! For the Florida game the seats were piggy-back but we moved around with people in the stands and sat together. Its just an idea. Since last season was more successful this opportunity may not be available, but whatever you do, DON'T support jerks who try to make a killing on tickets. Good luck!

Hello, I have some advice. I'm not sure if I just got lucky last year or if ticket sales were down as a result of a bad season the year before. But what I did is wait until tickets go on sale this summer. I sat lower level at face value for every big game and others (Cal, Air Force, Florida [yes, I was suprised about this one too], Marshall, Bama [I had to buy these from a friend, but got them face also], and LSU) by buying the tickets through the ticket office! For the Florida game the seats were piggy-back but we moved around with people in the stands and sat together. Its just an idea. Since last season was more successful this opportunity may not be available, but whatever you do, DON'T support jerks who try to make a killing on tickets. Good luck!
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-tickets/16748-please-read-about-tickets.html

Best thing to do, wait till 10-15 mins till kickoff then find a scalper looking to just get rid of his tickets.

Single game tickets aren't available yet and season tickets won't be shipped until early August.

VN Store

Back