Need help

Rememberthelate90s

I have choice of section b row 12 and five from isle closest to section C or Sextion B row 6 seats 1-4 aisle seats but closer to section A near end zone. I need help

Last edited:
I have choice of section b row 12 and five from isle closest to section C or Sextion B row 6 seats 1-4 isle seats but closer to section A near end zone. I need help
I would take B row 12. Closer to C (50yd line)

Also like the previous reply, the visitors section is A and the aisle seats in row 6 would be right next to the enemy. Lol.

Also my personal opinion is a better view of the field from row 12 than 6. Especially when they get in the South Endzone you will get blocked by the players on the field in row 6 more so than row 12. Just my opinion.

I would take B row 12. Closer to C (50yd line)

Also like the previous reply, the visitors section is A and the aisle seats in row 6 would be right next to the enemy. Lol.

Also my personal opinion is a better view of the field from row 12 than 6. Especially when they get in the South Endzone you will get blocked by the players on the field in row 6 more so than row 12. Just my opinion.
Agreed with all the above mentioned.

VN Store

Back