Need Advice on Neighbors Dog…

I could loan you our dog, he goes bazerk when another dog goes in our yard. Lots of people walk their dogs by our house and he has to “mark” his yard after every dog even walks by. another option is to use plastic grocery bags to pick it up then leave the bags on their porch or if they park their car outside, beside their car

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
I figured it would be 5 posts or less before someone had this opinion. I'd break your ****ing legs and shove your balls down your throat after I cut them off.
So if that stray happens on some antifreeze in my garage when I'm changing fluids for the spring, whose fault is that?

You let the animal run loose, all kinds of harm could naturally come to it......usually cars, but very often other things.

Are you still coming after someone because you didn't care for your animal?

Reactions: FallCreekVols
So if that stray happens on some antifreeze in my garage when I'm changing fluids for the spring, whose fault is that?

You let the animal run loose, all kinds of harm could naturally come to it......usually cars, but very often other things.

Are you still coming after someone because you didn't care for your animal?
Dogs get loose, even mine. You deliberately poison one for gettinf loose then your mother should be embarrassed for raising you.

Put in an invisible pet fence and get yourself an Ovcharka. Problem solved sooner or later.

Difference-Between-Caucasian-Shepherd-and-Caucasian-Ovcharka-1.jpg

Depending on where you live, you may want to do a search to make sure neighbor doesn't have violent history. In Tennessee there have been numerous stories of shootings, deaths, fights, etc, involving complaints over dogs. Many years ago, there were a couple of dogs who roamed, after one attacked neighbors dog and had to pay vet bill, no problem with dogs. The dog recovered.

Don't harm the dog. The dog has to **** somewhere and its not its fault it doesn't know where. I assure you it doesn't know what a property line is and it isn't doing it to piss you off.

These piss poor people need to get control of their damn dogs. Yeah he does have to let it out somewhere but it sure as hell doesn’t have to be my yard. True he doesn’t but his sorry @$$ good for nothing owners do…

I could loan you our dog, he goes bazerk when another dog goes in our yard. Lots of people walk their dogs by our house and he has to “mark” his yard after every dog even walks by. another option is to use plastic grocery bags to pick it up then leave the bags on their porch or if they park their car outside, beside their car

I’ve been scooping it up and slinging it wherever it may land over there.. they don’t give a damn and more than likely walk around it..

Last edited:
Reactions: the_todd and tbh
Dogs get loose, even mine. You deliberately poison one for gettinf loose then your mother should be embarrassed for raising you.
In this situation they’re not getting loose, the morons just let them out and they go wherever then they’re yelling and screaming the dogs names to come back in 😒😒

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I’ve been scooping it up and slinging it wherever it may land over there.. they don’t give a damn and more than likely walk around it..
Have you considered having the local teens watch Billy Madison and letting them know that they can mine your yard for the key ingredient for the “Flaming Bag of Poop” and that your neighbor might be good targets

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back