ND Press Conference...

PineyBluff Vol

4312c599-bb0d-414b-a1f5-4b7684c1912c-KNS-ladynotredame-0125_133.JPG
a246de3b954f447bb38e52aa9c4f274a.jpg
All I Found!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
I watched a former player of Pat Summit and two coaches that coached against her discussing the game and some of the weaknesses of the Lady Vols. They talked about the young players that , at this point in the season should not be having the breakdowns they are. They all three agreed they should be past that. They were very respectful in not being openly critical of Holly but was obvious where they thought the blame lay.

Reactions: alaVOL and VOLED
I watched a former player of Pat Summit and two coaches that coached against her discussing the game and some of the weaknesses of the Lady Vols. They talked about the young players that , at this point in the season should not be having the breakdowns they are. They all three agreed they should be past that. They were very respectful in not being openly critical of Holly but was obvious where they thought the blame lay.

I saw that too, and that is exactly what they were doing. I think Kara thinks the same thing as one of the announcers would say something about how well TN was doing in the second half and all he got in response was crickets.

VN Store

Back