NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

How is one to get excited about this game.... defeated a 13 and a 12 at home..... did not look good doing so..... meeting Louisville next? happy for the "sweet 16" but remember the intensity when pat was coach..... defensive posture hands up..... aggressive defense.... etc.... the team seems pedestrian.... perhaps just me
We’re excited bc we’re doing this without our best player at the most important time of the season go to hell

Well, I was incorrect and posted “game over” when we were down three. Glad I was wrong. I truly thought it was over.

Inbound ball here and make fouls shots. Then GAME and SWEET 16!

we all did. Let’s hope this close win sparks something and we go on a miraculous run to the final 4

And the Lady Vols move onto the sweet 16

tenor.gif

Serious question - How in the world does #20 for Lady Vols play with hair extensions all the way down her back and flipping and flying all over, plus huge, fake eyelashes with whatever goop holds those on and finally, the manicured, painted nails. Why does the head coach even allow a player to have all that garb on during games ?? Don't think Coach Summitt would be ok with this.

VN Store

Back