NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

That sounds about right when it comes to UT administration. They were crappy even when I went to school there (The President had been just fired for using University Funding to expand his house). There isn't a more cushy job (or corrupt job) than being a University President.

What yr was that? I graduated in 1994.

How is one to get excited about this game.... defeated a 13 and a 12 at home..... did not look good doing so..... meeting Louisville next? happy for the "sweet 16" but remember the intensity when pat was coach..... defensive posture hands up..... aggressive defense.... etc.... the team seems pedestrian.... perhaps just me

Long faces showing on the TN players faces .... they know today is the day to go home.
di.gif

How is one to get excited about this game.... defeated a 13 and a 12 at home..... did not look good doing so..... meeting Louisville next? happy for the "sweet 16" but remember the intensity when pat was coach..... defensive posture hands up..... aggressive defense.... etc.... the team seems pedestrian.... perhaps just me
Creighton and South Dakota say hi…

VN Store

Back