NCAA Women’s Tournament Thread

Post defenders may use an arm bar against an offensive player whose back is to the basket, with or without the ball, but the forearm may not be extended to push.
NCAA rules change — confusing coaches, players and fans alike
The arm bar is not the problem. It was the fact that she was leading with her elbow instead of her forearm. She was driving her elbow into Teaira's lower back all afternoon, and that's very poor reffing. That's how players get injured.

Baylor picking up where they left off, definitely looks like it is theirs to lose. I hope they meet UCONN in the final and hand Geno his first title game loss. They can't match-up with them as proven in their regular season meeting.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Baylor too complete of a team to lose this game. Too intense defensively for Iowa to score, though Gustafson (sorry spelling) still can score against Brown.
Can't wait for Baylor/Oregon game. Should be an all time great game.

Baylor did not come to the NCAA tournament to jack around this seasons. They have looked laser focused and they have such a balanced attack. Iowa is a good offensive team this season and they have taken them out of their rhythm completely. Aside from Gustafson who is just a beast.

I think Gustafson is going to go much higher in the WNBA draft than predicted. If she can score like this against Baylor and Kalani Brown she can score against anyone.

Baylor did not come to the NCAA tournament to jack around this seasons. They have looked laser focused and they have such a balanced attack. Iowa is a good offensive team this season and they have taken them out of their rhythm completely. Aside from Gustafson who is just a beast.

I think Gustafson is going to go much higher in the WNBA draft than predicted. If she can score like this against Baylor and Kalani Brown she can score against anyone.
Baylor is a complete team on both sides. If you pack it in, Jackson and Landrum can hit outside. If you lock and load, Brown and Cox can score inside.
Defensively, they have no weakness. Every guard can guard and Brown can defend well enough.
It will take an elite team like Oregon or Notre Dame to beat Baylor.

Boring Elite 8 thus far. Hope this Stanford Notre Dame game will make up for it.

Baylor is just dominating Iowa. Playing very well going into the Final Four.

I am sooo looking forward to Baylor Oregon!

Baylor picking up where they left off, definitely looks like it is theirs to lose. I hope they meet UCONN in the final and hand Geno his first title game loss. They can't match-up with them as proven in their regular season meeting.
According to Geno, they can't match up with Louisville either!

Tara doing Tara things to the Notre Dame offense. The Stanford defense was unbelievable in that half and they were hitting the boards hard.

Reactions: BUBear

VN Store

Back