NCAA Women’s Tournament Thread

Must have been nice for UConn and Oregon to have home games in the Elite 8. That home cooking helps a lot!!
People need to stop crying so damn much. The regional sites are picked what 2 or 3 years in advance? You still gotta get there & you still have to win. Everyone wants to be GIVEN something. They earned the right to play there. Get over it. If you got a 1 seed you're advantage was that you were suppose to be better. Go out and prove it and leave no doubts. Now if you lose then so be it. What helped was the 3 ball. Losers always look for an excuse when they don't live up to expectations.

All I gotta say is...more power to Oregon. Ionescu is just making tough shots, period. They earned this win.

She’s going to have her hands full against Baylor (assuming they beat Iowa) with DeDe Richards. She is the best 1 on 1 perimeter defender in the country bar none. Sabrina will still get hers I’m sure, but they aren’t going to be easy.

They also won’t have the luxury of running the pick and roll with Sabally like they did today, she was too big for Howard to guard effectively but Cox is 6’5” and a fantastic defender. Should be a really fun game to watch.

Last edited:
People need to stop crying so damn much. The regional sites are picked what 2 or 3 years in advance? You still gotta get there & you still have to win. Everyone wants to be GIVEN something. They earned the right to play there. Get over it. If you got a 1 seed you're advantage was that you were suppose to be better. Go out and prove it and leave no doubts. Now if you lose then so be it. What helped was the 3 ball. Losers always look for an excuse when they don't live up to expectations.
I think some of you folks are just nasty. Nobody is whining!! And if you don’t know the difference between a statement of fact and whining then you are an IDIOT!!

I think some of you folks are just nasty. Nobody is whining!! And if you don’t know the difference between a statement of fact and whining then you are an IDIOT!!

She’s a UCONN fan. Don’t waste you breath arguing with her. She’ll just make less and less sense every time she responds.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
She’s a UCONN fan. Don’t waste you breath arguing with her. She’ll just make less and less sense every time she responds.

No making perfect sense. Understanding how NCAA Tournament works is clearly beyond many. The #3 overall seed UL did not want to be placed in Chicago and face the overall #2 ND in the Elite 8. The overall #4 MSU did not want to be placed in Greenboro and face the overall #1 in the Elite 8. There are just a bunch of people bitter that TN hasn't been to a final 4 in a decade and other schools are going all the time. The program is at the point making Sweet 16 is aspirational.

Last edited:
UConn fan????? From idiotic to sublime! This is beyond stupid. Did you even read my original post?? Of course not. That’s obvious or you would have known it was a joke!! Now...moving on.

UConn fan????? From idiotic to sublime! This is beyond stupid. Did you even read my original post?? Of course not. That’s obvious or you would have known it was a joke!! Now...moving on.

I’m just saying in general not in relation to the post. Seems she’s always here to just stir the pot and then leaves for a couple months.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
I’m just saying in general not in relation to the post. Seems she’s always here to just stir the pot and then leaves for a couple months.
Apologies!! I thought you were referring to me being a UConn fan. How awful would that be considering I consider Pat Summitt to be the mother of women’s basketball. I have loved Tennessee LV since I played college basketball all those many years ago. I knew Pat, played against her and with her so I can assure you that I might be a great many things but a UConn fan ain’t one of them!! 😂😂😂

Today was the first day in my life I rooted for UCONN but I did just because I wanted to see Jeff Walz lose! He reminds me so much of Geno that I can see him coaching UCONN when Geno retires.

Now I look forward to Notre Dame beatingUCONN before losing to Baylor in the title game.

Apologies!! I thought you were referring to me being a UConn fan. How awful would that be considering I consider Pat Summitt to be the mother of women’s basketball. I have loved Tennessee LV since I played college basketball all those many years ago. I knew Pat, played against her and with her so I can assure you that I might be a great many things but a UConn fan ain’t one of them!! 😂😂😂

Oh god no, I was trying to save you the time. Lol

the teams remaining and several who just loss are impressive. When a team hits over 50% of 20+ 3-point shots they are difficult to beat as Oregon and UConn demonstrated while Stanford got lucky to play a team with much less talent when they went 2-18 or so. UCLA and MS played well in their losses. The PAC 10 was definitely a quality conference this year.

Iowa's Megan Gustafson only needs 22 points to reach 1000 this season.

With another double double she will also break the NCAA record with 34 of them.

Between Stanford and ND, which team has the best shot to beat Uconn? Tara will have them ready defensively,but not sure they have the offense. ND will score, but they are spotty on defense.

Between Stanford and ND, which team has the best shot to beat Uconn? Tara will have them ready defensively,but not sure they have the offense. ND will score, but they are spotty on defense.
It is a toss-up because of the reasons you stated.

The the whorns third ranked recruiting class of 2017...

They gone 😂

Do I sense a little animosity toward Texas? 🤔

@BUBear On another note, what did youall do to your fan site? I can’t get on anymore. Was talking to slime re our trip to Baylor, and Poof! Y’all were gone. Is there a new link? If so I can’t find one that works.

@BUBear don’t want to go totally OT, so I’m editing this post. Thanks for the info. You are so right; I had actually found that site previously but did not believe it was what replaced BaylorFan site. You all need a Freak. JS. And good luck, hope you win it all (even if you did mistreat my second home and break my SC brother’s heart.)🐻

Last edited:
Reactions: BUBear
Do I sense a little animosity toward Texas? 🤔

@BUBear On another note, what did youall do to your fan site? I can’t get on anymore. Was talking to slime re our trip to Baylor, and Poof! Y’all were gone. Is there a new link? If so I can’t find one that works.
It merged with sicem365. Sicem365 sux...too many homers. BaylorFans was so much more interesting and informative.

Women's Basketball Forum | SicEm365

Reactions: JKZ and Smallvol#1
Sounds like you only watched their last game. Stanford can definitely shoot. They were just ice cold in their last game. Go watch their game against UT lol.

Remember Stanford is a level above Tenn and ND is a level above Stanford ND will win with no problem.

VN Store

Back