Ncaa Tourny

volattic

Hey guys sorry i havent been on in a while i just got back from K-Town and it was awesome.See Tennessee win those 2 game and watching Pat Summitt win her 880 game was amazing i have been to a lot of games but this one was the best when they told Pat they was gonna name the court "The Summitt" it was awesome then Pat gave a speech to the crowd it was somthing that i wont forget.Plus to cap the perfect night off i got to get Phil Fulmers auto!!!!!

Originally posted by volattic@Mar 23, 2005 2:30 PM
Hey guys sorry i havent been on in a while i just got back from K-Town and it was awesome.See Tennessee win those 2 game and watching Pat Summitt win her 880 game was amazing i have been to a lot of games but this one was the best when they told Pat they was gonna name the court "The Summitt" it was awesome then Pat gave a speech to the crowd it was somthing that i wont forget.Plus to cap the perfect night off i got to get Phil Fulmers auto!!!!!

Sweet.

Originally posted by volattic@Mar 23, 2005 1:30 PM

If you got HIS auto, what's HE gonna drive??

Just kiddin'. :p

VN Store

Back