NCAA Tourney Committee rankings

Louisville doesn’t deserve a No 1 seed. At this point TAMU does. But I also think NC state has a valid argument to be No. 1.

They beat two number ones and one of their losses came without their star player and against UNC she played a game in between but didn’t look good after come back (i thought i heard she was out with actual covid she was missing for awhile).

Louisville is 19 and 1, with 3 games left against unranked teams. They have only played 1 team out of the top 16 revealed(UT will have played 9 after the next 2 games)and lost by 14. 23 games and only played 2 ranked teams in DePaul and NC State. Although they did give DePaul their worst loss of the year and all 4 of DePaul losses are to top 5 teams. How do you go an entire league schedule and only play 1 ranked team? I'd have Texas AM as a 1 seed over them. As well as NC State. Louisville should be 6th.

Also just don't think UGA has a top 12 profile but guess now UT has 2 chances to beat South Carolina and UGA to improve their seeding.

Louisville is 19 and 1, with 3 games left against unranked teams. They have only played 1 team out of the top 16 revealed(UT will have played 9 after the next 2 games)and lost by 14. 23 games and only played 2 ranked teams in DePaul and NC State. Although they did give DePaul their worst loss of the year and all 4 of DePaul losses are to top 5 teams. How do you go an entire league schedule and only play 1 ranked team? I'd have Texas AM as a 1 seed over them. As well as NC State. Louisville should be 6th.

Also just don't think UGA has a top 12 profile but guess now UT has 2 chances to beat South Carolina and UGA to improve their seeding.
I think we stay if we can win three of the next four.

They also played Syracuse, who was ranked at the time. ACC just isn't that good this year...really a 2-team race with Louisville and NCState. OOC, Louisville was supposed to play UConn this year but got cancelled. If Louisville beats NCState in the ACC tourney, I think they will have earned a #1 seeding...unless TAMU beats SC in either the season finale or wins the SECT.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They also played Syracuse, who was ranked at the time. ACC just isn't that good this year...really a 2-team race with Louisville and NCState. OOC, Louisville was supposed to play UConn this year but got cancelled. If Louisville beats NCState in the ACC tourney, I think they will have earned a #1 seeding...unless TAMU beats SC in either the season finale or wins the SECT.

If NC State wins the ACC tourney and TAMU never beats SC, you think LV will still get a 1 seed?

Do you think Maryland can move up if they win out ?
IMO, they will need help. SC loses to TN and/or TAMU and loses again in SECT (and TAMU doesn't win it), both Louisville/NCState lose before the ACCT semis. Stanford loses to Arizona and doesn't win the PAC12T. I don't think it's likely, but I think the top 6 teams are firmly in control of their own destiny.

VN Store

Back