NCAA tourney bracket.

I thought I responded to this post, but I guess I didn't.

I don't think enough of us know much about the tourney to make it very interesting. It would probably be better to make a poll on how many games we can win.

I've always wondered if there are there really that many College Baseball fans or if it's just something that people pay attention to because nothing else is happening?

I've tried watching college baseball and I just can't handle it.

Pretty much the only baseball I watch (on t.v. which is dentistry, as opposed to live, which is nirvana) is the college postseason, because it's a combination of "it's the only thing on" and because it finally matters enough for me to really get into.

Still, I'd definitely love to hear regular updates from American Cricket fans who know what's going on to boost my appreciation- both of the Vols and of other games/ teams. I'll watch just about any sport if it's in the Olympics, Goodwill Games, etc., etc. If it's the best against the best and involves some real contest between humans and the laws of physics, I'm too much of a sports slut not to watch it. If the College Cricketeers on this board want to get together to provide information that makes not just the CWS, but a CWS which involves my American Daisies more enjoyable, gods bless and damn the torpedos....

Damn.

I figured if I used enough big words in the post, one of you guys (giving me the benefit of the doubt) would come up with a reply that made sense of what I was trying to say.

How's this:

1. Baseball sucks unless you are actually at a game in person or the particular game has some higher meaning for you.

2. The College World Series is one of the great sports parties on the planet, and all the games have higher than normal meaning if you are a sports slut.

3. If you are a sports slut, you greatly prize the chance to read the input of those poor hapless but educated souls who, in the college football off-season, can discuss the College World Series, Tennis, Lacrosse, etc. intelligently enough to help you forget, at least for a few precious moments, that it is months until the last week of August and the only sport worth really giving a damn about.

4. Outside, of course, of competitive trampoline, the sport of gods.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 4, 2004 12:15 AM
MemphisVol, hunny, WHAT the heck are you talkin' about?

:p  :p  :rolleyes:

:lol:

How did I know LIO would be the first to snap?

Every time I read one of MemphisVol's posts I get the impression that there's a lot of caffeine involved.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have come to the conclusion that MemphisVol is a genius and way too cool for the likes of me. Therefore, I cannot understand his posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VN Store

Back