NCAA Tournament Game Thread

wow. You have a right to be upset with the officiating, but wishing that kind of harm on people and a college campus over a mere basketball game is stretching it. Even if you are saying this out of anger, sometimes we need to think before we speak and/or type.

Of course I'm only kidding, but I do hope that now that they have been exposed UCLA loses. Cut me some slack here, I have never wished certain death on anyone.

Way to have perspective. Oh, I forgot. You're an Aggie. Nevermind.

Yup, because I am soooooo unbiased ALL the time. You know something, I did not miss you at all this past week.

And as far as the game with UCLA went, you'd have to be pretty arrogant to say that there were some blown calls in the second half that fell in favor of the media darling Bears. I dont blame the loss on that fact alone, but it does come into play.

Oh, and I hope your bracket has fallen apart.

[/B]

Of course I'm only kidding, but I do hope that now that they have been exposed UCLA loses. Cut me some slack here, I have never wished certain death on anyone.

wishing a wildfire would rip through a college campus is not something to kid about IMO.

You've been gone? Didn't notice. However, if you enjoyed your time away, by all means do it more often.

Still sore about that "tool" comment I see.

Whatever I did to you to get your feathers ruffled I assure you I apologize for doing so. I guess sometimes I forget that I should know my role and stop speaking when grown folks are in the room. I really dont want to restart this "drivel" about how great you are :whistling: and how much I suck :no: so if you could have the heart to not destroy my self esteem, I'd appreciate it. mf_surrender:

wishing a wildfire would rip through a college campus is not something to kid about IMO.

Ok Bill I retract my statement. I apologize to the state of California, it's schools, and the UCLA basketball team. I'd also like to apologize to you as I have offended you somehow. I was only kidding and did not mean to do so. Is it ok for me to root against them still?

rooting against them is fine. Hoping they get blown out is fine. But it's just a basketball game. Kidding or not, that's just not the way to express your attitude towards the basketball program. I hope the Carolina Tarheels never win another basketball game as long as I live. But I'd never wish anything bad upon the campus of Chapel Hill.

just realize when you say something stupid on here, no matter your actual intentions, it's going to get blasted. I think even hat would admit A&M got jobbed in the UCLA game. It's just how you showed your anger.

So now I cant be angry? Look, aTm lost for a plethora of reasons and I will never say otherwise. I think they got hosed on several calls, one of which was photographed and put on here. I made a sarcastic statement that has been blown out of perspective and we are going in circles.

I have nothing to say to hate. I ticked him off apparently and he has been nothing but classless towards me since. You on the other hand can be civilized. I retracted, I apologized, what else?

i'm fine. Just asking you to realize there is a line that has to be drawn somewhere about officiating of a basketball game and letting it bother you so much you would state you hope a wildfire destroys a campus. It should never be ok to make a such a statement, whether it's sarcastic or not.

Fan freaking tastic. Glad we cleared that up. Little tense in here, big game coming up or something?:birgits_giggle:

I was talking to you about tuesday morning for opening day but, whatever. Between you and Hate, I've pretty muched spent all of my patience for the board today. I'll try again later when things lighten up and everyone is civil, well.....atleast they lighten up. Have a fantastic day Bill.

Back to basketball folks, sorry for the interruption.

eh... if my oakland a's go .500 somehow this year i'll be ecstatic. I'm waking up at 6 am tomorrow, but not really expecting anything

Clearly, UCLA has gotten some ridiculous calls (their two late season squeakers) and I think the karma catched up to them. I thought on several of Loves blocks he also fouled. I've never seen a team get that many calls. Jay Bilas on ESPN.com: "Worst No Call: At the end of the UCLA-Texas A&M game, Donald Sloan drove the lane for a potential game winning shot. Sloan was fouled. There is no question about it. A foul should have been called by the officials, and the shooter should have been protected. UCLA's Josh Shipp clearly hit Sloan on the arm on the shot, and the officials either missed it or chose not to call it because it was a late-game situation. Either way, the no call was unacceptable. The contact on the play was not incidental. No reasonable official can look at that play and suggest otherwise."

So now I cant be angry? Look, aTm lost for a plethora of reasons and I will never say otherwise. I think they got hosed on several calls, one of which was photographed and put on here. I made a sarcastic statement that has been blown out of perspective and we are going in circles.

I have nothing to say to hate. I ticked him off apparently and he has been nothing but classless towards me since. You on the other hand can be civilized. I retracted, I apologized, what else?
Someone calling for the mass burning of a college campus over a bad referee's call probably shouldn't attempt to position themselves as the arbiter of what is classless.

VN Store

Back