NCAA Tournament according to my x-box 360

Which basketball game do you have? Did you play the games one at a time or is there a way to enter all teams into the bracket?

Which basketball game do you have? Did you play the games one at a time or is there a way to enter all teams into the bracket?

I have CH 2k8 and I started a tournament and placed all the teams in the bracket in the correct spot.

Working on round 2 now, will post the update soon.

So far, it looks like as good a way as any to pick the winners, so long as he's not actually playing for any of the teams.

Here's the round 2 brackets.

A couple suprises with North Carolina out vs. Indiana and UCLA with a loss to BYU. Also, Western Kentucky makes it to the sweet 16 with a win over UConn.

Attachments

• East.jpg
    East.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Midwest.jpg
    Midwest.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 14
  • South.jpg
    South.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
  • West.jpg
    West.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 14
I actually did this yesterday, and believe it or not, Tennessee beat UCLA 75-61 in the final. I didn't play any games at all.

On my XBox, Kentucky beats Tennessee every year, wins the SEC, and takes the National Championship in football.

Which means, simulations on XBox mean squat.

On my XBox, Kentucky beats Tennessee every year, wins the SEC, and takes the National Championship in football.

Which means, simulations on XBox mean squat.

There you go, crushing a man's XBox fantasy bracket, McCat.. :naughty:

I know the outcomes are unreliable, but yours is just plain ridiculous. You might go replace it with one within the realm of even remote possibilities. You know, something like Murray State winning it all.

meh.. i'm still going to use the final bracket somewhere, hopefully picking up some money somewhere.

Well, here it is.

Duke wins it 80 - 65 over Georgetown.

Western Kentucky makes it into the elite 8.
Tennessee into the final four.

Attachments

• East.jpg
    East.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Midwest.jpg
    Midwest.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • South.jpg
    South.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • West.jpg