NCAA Super Regionals Tickets (SOLD OUT - Standing Room only available 90 minutes before first pitch)

I still don't know a single person who got through on the advertised phone line. It seems like a facade to protect the fact that you could only get a customer service rep through an internal phone number. I'm just glad I knew someone who could let me know.

There was one person who got through, my daughter. We were using 3 phones to call the 1200 number. After only 40 or so calls on each phone — which I realize is a very small number compared to some on this board — she got through at 8:36. I was astounded and still am! Reminded me of when I was a kid trying to win a 45rpm calling into a local radio station using a rotary phone back in the 60’s. That was insane and so was this.

There was one person who got through, my daughter. We were using 3 phones to call the 1200 number. After only 40 or so calls on each phone — which I realize is a very small number compared to some on this board — she got through at 8:36. I was astounded and still am! Reminded me of when I was a kid trying to win a 45rpm calling into a local radio station using a rotary phone back in the 60’s. That was insane and so was this.

That’s awesome!!!

Reactions: ArdentVol
I’ll poor my drinks in a cup so I’m not drinking out of a can directly lol.

Honestly, that was my confusion hah. I thought you were talking about just grabbing tallboys out of a cooler and pounding them in line, and I was a little hesitant about the likelihood of that succeeding.

Reminds me how I saw my first R&B show when I got through to WKGN to win tix to show at Civic Coliseum. Was hooked for eternity on the wonders of live music

Reactions: SmokinBob
If White can get the donations/fundraising up he’s going to wind up being the HR hire he was billed as. Events like this, I just don’t see happening under the stale regime’s of Hamilton, Hart or Fulmer.
DW is exhibiting that he possesses a set. It's on the fans to help assure that no a-holes get out of hand, as a-holes are known to do, given half a chance.

Important info regarding SRO tickets and the Block Party, which is happening..........

Tennessee Athletics Hosting Big Orange Block Party for NCAA Super Regional - University of Tennessee Athletics

Yep, as OT said it’s official. Pretty cool!

So what will be allowed inside the block party? I know they said concessions would be available. But what about chairs and cooler or will it be treated like entrance into the stadium? The link didn’t state the rules other than the times when not to form a “line”.

VN Store

Back