NCAA Scrambles to Remain Relevant

The Internal Revenue Service will raise its head and govern both players and Schools.
Wait, too many in the portal for this school or that school. Money has maxed out. Go to the next school. Ups, I made an income last year and now I have to pay taxes on my service contract with Joe's Car Wash.
Bama and Florida are full., but the portal! Can I go back to my old school? No scholarship any more, but, I got upset and pulled a stupid stunt. Damn the Portal. Taxes, what taxes? What do I do?

A good portion of these players are already paying taxes. I love how you guys so care for the players. LOL Since when did you turn down money when you found out you have to pay taxes on it? LOL

Yes will be left to conferences

It may at some point come down to federal oversight. And how much has that done for baseball? Or the country?

Then again, if congress is working on it, that much less time for stupid bills they keep pushing. I don't know if this is good bad, or what. But it might be entertaining to some.

Yes, by and large, they are. They served their purpose decades ago, but are now a leach on the backs of workers and basically only serve their leadership. Successful companies value their employees and see them as stakeholders in the companies, just like stockholders and management. Companies that don't value their employees and take care of them don't last long in today's world.
That’s not true. Most large companies pay their employees the least amount possible and care only about quarterly earnings.

„Well, it’s only the kid‘s FIRST murder you know. A young man‘s future shouldn’t be decided by a single bad choice.“

Off the record first murder the other four the victims themselves fell on the weapon voluntarily

The NCAA is history. They won't have any governance in the end. Good news is we won't have to worry about any penalties! Yay!
Lol Birmingham and Sankey would gladly punish us 10x worse if conferences become self-governing (which would be awful, but not sure what else people expect will happen). You go from an entity of 300+ schools to 15 of your closest rivals. They'll gladly punish us to hell.

A good portion of these players are already paying taxes. I love how you guys so care for the players. LOL Since when did you turn down money when you found out you have to pay taxes on it? LOL

😭😭😭

The "concern" is amazing.

Just sounds like jealousy most of the time. PUNISH THEM...MAKE EM PAY TAXES!! Yeah...no shiz everyone has to pay taxes 😅

VN Store

Back