NCAA National Championship game -11 Jan

TennFan

Well, we're ready for either Ohio St or Alabama to win it all. The game is scheduled for 11 Jan in Miami, Fl with game time set for 8 pm EST. Picks are due NLT 7:50 pm game day. Pick the winner (4 points) plus pick the final score for each team (closest score is 3 points). The tie breaker is pick the total rushing yards by winning team. So one can get as much as 7 points without the tie breaker.

Ohio St. vs. Alabama. (pick the score)

tie breaker: total rushing yards by winning team (2 points).

orange blossom

Alabama 38
Ohio State 20

Rushing yards 197

If Tommy Togiai plays and OSU's DLINE is intact that will make the biggest difference. The Samoan is the strongest man on the team and has a relentless motor at nose tackle. They have to create pressure like they did against Clemson'. It will come down to who has the most possessions. With Togiai and the DLINE intact 45-42 OSU. without, 49-35 Alabama

DeepSpringsVol

Getting to prominence will take time.
If Tommy Togiai plays and OSU's DLINE is intact that will make the biggest difference. The Samoan is the strongest man on the team and has a relentless motor at nose tackle. They have to create pressure like they did against Clemson'. It will come down to who has the most possessions. With Togiai and the DLINE intact 45-42 OSU. without, 49-35 Alabama
Well we will see. I am more of wanting to see if Sermon can do anything like he did against Bama. I don't see it and a healthy Fields or not and they he won't be enough.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
Is there any chance that Saban chooses to retire if Bama wins tonight? And would that make me a bad fan for wanting Bama to win if it meant Saban retired?

I’m thinking long term betterment of the game instead of having to deal with Ohio State fans at the beach all summer.

VN Store

Sponsors