NCAA grants additional season of eligibility for spring-sport athletes impacted by coronavirus

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member
The NCAA Division I Council voted Monday to permit an additional season of competition and eligibility to all spring-sport athletes who were unable to complete the 2019-20 athletic year due to the coronavirus pandemic. The decision does not apply to athletes in winter sports like basketball where "all or much of their regular seasons were completed," per an NCAA release.

NCAA grants additional season of eligibility for spring-sport athletes impacted by coronavirus

Reactions: utvols1975
The NCAA Division I Council voted Monday to permit an additional season of competition and eligibility to all spring-sport athletes who were unable to complete the 2019-20 athletic year due to the coronavirus pandemic. The decision does not apply to athletes in winter sports like basketball where "all or much of their regular seasons were completed," per an NCAA release.

Interesting. They're moving on.

It was the right thing to do and glad it was done......I'm sure we'll lose some baseball players to the draft that will not play again for UT...Of course there are teams/schools across the country that will have the same issue.

VN Store

Back